Puppeteer

Author Topic: less than 5 hp lister  (Read 4618 times)

DRDEATH

• View Profile
less than 5 hp lister
« on: January 04, 2010, 04:42:52 AM »
i am still looking for a 3 or 4 hp lister engine for a breast cancer project. Is there no one out there that would part with one or no someone that might sell one? I am on a buget but I know it might be a little expensive to get it. I would prefer it running and be able to run less than 750 rpm's. Thank you, Mike
Breast cancer kills. It takes money to save lives.

DRDEATH

• View Profile
Re: less than 5 hp lister
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 01:33:18 PM »
OK so it dosent have to be a lister. I just need a slow speed diesel engine. the reason I want a slow speed engine is because I believe it will have that wonderful sound a slow speed engine has to attract attention to the breast cancer booth so people will buy stuff to support breast cancer. It just needs to be able to run without much attention. I plan to run WVO just for the aroma it will put out. Can anyone help. Mike

contaucreek

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 08:17:14 PM »
A big pot of homemade chili will attract people like no Lister ever will...aroma mmmmmmm  ;D
L.E.F. Dip #1 Threadstopper Extraordinaire

DRDEATH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 12:03:46 AM »
 :) Just FYI I have secured a 2.7 hp engine. i believe that is the correct hp. A friend from Canada will be helping me with this engine to prevent it from trying to fly. I take delivery in late march first of april. The generator will be coming from GA generator. A local body shop has offered to paint the entire engine, generator and trailer the breast cancer pink color. I just have to say that GOD still answers prayers. Mike
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 02:26:03 AM by DRDEATH »