Author Topic: Common Law and Lawful Rebelion  (Read 14875 times)

compig

• 1953 Lister CS 6/1 SOM owner
    • View Profile
Re: Common Law and Lawful Rebelion
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 12:12:32 AM »
Just watched the first video , tried earlier but my connection was too slow. Quite simply it is a revelation !!  The implications are nothing short of incredible !!
Many thanks LUAQ , I would but it's worthless !! LMFAO !!!
DON'T STEAL , THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T LIKE COMPETITION !!!
Lister A
Onan W3S Genny
Petter A1
Villiers C45 industrial
Continental flat six powerpacket
ANOTHER Lister 6/1 CS SOM , temporarily !!!

lendusaquid

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 11:21:31 AM »
It made me angry when i found out that registering the birth of my children made them the property of the state.

compig

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 01:36:58 PM »
I'm not  a parent but I can totally understand , I would have been outraged !!  But the same applies to what you thought was YOUR car , it isn't when you VOLUNTARILY register it with the DVLA !!  As the guy says , we are slaves from birth until death and they eventually have everything you THOUGHT you had back !!  So fiendishly clever this little game of theirs , but with this information I think things could move back into our favour a little !
Lister A
Onan W3S Genny
Petter A1
Villiers C45 industrial

Doug

• Why don't pictures ever work for me?
    • View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 04:37:40 PM »
As soon as I secure some land you are all invited to join me in the Basalmic republic of Dougladesh.

The only laws are mind your own buisness, hands off other peoples property, and and you must face away from the road when you unrinate in public.
It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken

compig

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 05:06:35 PM »
Of course thats where it all started , when the land was shared out by those who claimed it as their own. I'm down with your offer Doug , any restriction on how many wives ?! And I presume that Lister ownership is the passport ?
Lister A
Onan W3S Genny
Petter A1
Villiers C45 industrial

lendusaquid

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 05:39:06 PM »
This goes very deep but we cant actually  own any land outright. This goes back hundreds of years to when a King made a contract with the Pope and the Pope claimed ownership of all land. Even the US and Canada are under this contract. Believe me that there is a lot that we dont know about

Doug

• Why don't pictures ever work for me?
    • View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 06:27:11 PM »
No restricitions of any kind however you must turn your back to the camera for a past port picture and drop your pants, all leagal documnets must be signed with an X

The Official currency of Dougladesh is the leaf however this may lead to an inflation problem we are still working on...
It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken

lendusaquid

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2009, 06:32:23 PM »
Use chocolate money for currency. Its worth more than paper money and if things get desperate you can allways eat it  ;D 

apogee_man

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2009, 07:29:56 PM »
Good videos!

Thanks for posting them.

"This goes back hundreds of years to when a King made a contract with the Pope and the Pope claimed ownership of all land."

I wonder how this applies to the in Indian Reservations here in the US.  Technically they are sovereign nations with everything that goes along with that.  Would be interesting to find out...

I'm going to research what he has presented to see if it's mirrored here in US law.  Since US law is based on UK law, I'd guess that it is, but it would be interesting to find out.

Again, thanks!

Steve

lendusaquid

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2009, 08:45:07 PM »
For those of you in the US i recommend watching this.

Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7040453665540929835#

cgwymp

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2009, 09:03:05 PM »
The Official currency of Dougladesh is the leaf however this may lead to an inflation problem we are still working on...

This problem was solved by Douglas Adams -- wholesale deforestation is the only solution.....
Listeroid 8/1

lowspeedlife

• old iron for a new age
  • no i'm not no cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2009, 10:31:47 PM »
On a similar note to the indian reservation comment; one of the congressmen from Hawaii has introduced a Bill to make all Hawiian decendants like the Indians, don't have to pay taxes, can claim their property as "reservations" ect. ect. but it's not getting a lot of play in the Media,, I wonder why that is... Hmmmm.

Scott R.
Scott R.

5.7 liter diesel k-5 blazer. converting to wvo.
omega 20/2 listeroid

lendusaquid

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2009, 10:42:35 PM »
We do have the right not to pay taxes but with extreme consequences. We loose all the benefits and live outside of their laws. And i am sure the state would have no problem in breaking the common law when dealing with you. Its going to need some brave souls to make the first move. 

apogee_man

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2009, 01:12:51 AM »
So, assuming everything presented is factually correct, since my "person" has a contract with the state, i wonder how one would legally go about breaking said contract?

What I'm getting at, is under the law, one cannot sign away their rights in advance.  Hence, if the rights to my person were delegated to the state following my birth by my legal guardians (parents),  I, now as an adult, should be able to legally change, break or revoke said contract or terms of.

Similar to how one changes their legal name, only in this case, it would be to nullify the contract and designation of my legal "person" altogether.

Do we have an attorney in our midst?

Steve