Author Topic: Climate Warming a hoax?  (Read 199291 times)

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
Climate Warming a hoax?
« on: November 25, 2009, 03:27:08 AM »
Breaking news is that leading Climate experts worked together to put forward a myth of man made climate change

Some of the other ALLEGED issues raised by the ALLEGED documents ALLEGEDLY include

ALLEGED efforts to get sceptical academics removed from post.
ALLEGED efforts to stop critical journals getting published
ALLEGED admissions that there is a static/cooling trend that ALLEGEDLY can't be explained by the current models – amusingly, that's ALLEGEDLY a problem with the data, not the models....ALLEGEDLY, it's a travesty!
ALLEGED breaches of Freedom of Information legislation.
ALLEGED attempts to get another BBC journalist to bring Paul to task for writing the “whatever happened to Global Warming” piece...
ALLEGED discussions about changing the Sea Surface temperature record to make an unfortunate warm even in the 1940s go away.

Amidst other stuff.....

Guys I am shocked I tell you... shocked
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

t19

• View Profile
Re: Climate Warming a hoax?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 03:29:05 AM »
BBC is calling it a fraud.  Washington post is saying a hacker got in to thier emails and harvested the damning data... so will Al Gore return his Nobel??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulhudson/2009/11/climategate-cru-hacked-into-an.shtml
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

lowspeedlife

• old iron for a new age
  • no i'm not no cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 04:07:47 AM »
My understanding of this is that the CRU (climate research unit) at Anglian college (sp?) has confirmed that the e-mails in question are genuine. & that they also include tips  on how to hide the fact that global warming is a hoax & how to dispose of ( read that as destroy ) the relevent information so it couldnot be released thru the freedom of information act.
Our press here in the states seems only interested in finding & punishing the hacker ala "joe the plumber" & is almost totaly ignoring the facts that have come to  light since the release of the information.
I find it interesting that they could have cared less who the hacker was that infiltrated Sara Palin's e-mail account, but feel this person must be found/punished.
President Obama, who stated he was not going to attend the Copenhagen global warming meeting later this month has changed his mind & will attend, I'm sure with the intention of forcing the legislation thru our congress, or perhaps with a Presidential decree.
It's amazing to me how liberal politicians believe that these sorts of lies & deceitful tactics are O.K. as long as their intentions are admirable. as long as they feel good about themselves when they are done, that's all that matters & to hell with the consequences for the rest of the population of the world!!

Scott R.
Scott R.

5.7 liter diesel k-5 blazer. converting to wvo.
omega 20/2 listeroid

Stan

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 04:17:08 AM »
I've just ordered a book from our library called "Plows, Plagues and Petroleum" by an author named Rudiman.   It's supposed to document climate change from 3000 BC to the present and link man's activities in relation to global temperature.

I've read before that during and after the black plague in Europe in the 13th century(?) or was it the 12th, (my memory that far back goes fuzzy)  so many farmers died and their land reverted back to forest, that there was a mini cold period for a couple of decades until all the trees got cut down again.

When I get the book and read it I'll report back here.  :-X
Stan

billswan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 04:53:25 AM »
guys

Take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPysVFMfNKA

Billswan
16/1 Metro  in the harness choking on WMO ash!!

10/1 OMEGA failed that nasty WMO ash ate it

By the way what is your cylinder index?

Stan

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 03:46:02 PM »
Sorry Bill.....I took a look at this nutcase and decided to take a quick minute to check out just one of his facts.  Professor Phil Jones (in the UK) has no recorded connection with the United Nations whatsoever anywhere that I could find on the internet.  Now when this guy says that he's the guy that provides all the reports for the United nations on climate change, you'd think there would be some mention of something this important on the internet.  Nothing, nada, nyet!

This is a simple method of determining the accuracy of anyone who publishes.

Methinks he's full of it, when one of your major facts is proven false, the rest are suspect.
Stan

david s

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 05:16:56 PM »
hi stan if i remember right the mini iceage in the 12 /13 century has know been blamed on a volcano erupting, not that the field's where left fallow after the black death , please feel right to correct me , my minds a bit fuzzy to day

mkdutchman

• mkdutchman at gmail dot com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »
Sorry Bill.....I took a look at this nutcase and decided to take a quick minute to check out just one of his facts.  Professor Phil Jones (in the UK) has no recorded connection with the United Nations whatsoever anywhere that I could find on the internet.  Now when this guy says that he's the guy that provides all the reports for the United nations on climate change, you'd think there would be some mention of something this important on the internet.  Nothing, nada, nyet!

This is a simple method of determining the accuracy of anyone who publishes.

Methinks he's full of it, when one of your major facts is proven false, the rest are suspect.
Stan

Stan,
It looks like his work figured quite largely on the ipcc SPM (summary for policymaker) report....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the UN depended more than just a bit on the IPCC recommendations.....

Stan

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 07:56:33 PM »
Can't remember the title of the last UN report but I do remember reading there were over 3500 contributors.  He can't have had that much to do with it then?
Stan

t19

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »
Can't remember the title of the last UN report but I do remember reading there were over 3500 contributors.  He can't have had that much to do with it then?
Stan
Stan, do some quick google searches... the Warmers of Climate-gate are  admitting the emails are good.  They fudged their numbers, they put extreme pressure on anyone who questioned them.. and it was two Canadians that they targeted as the worse targets because they were inconvenient in their criticism of human global warming.

Its all over, Carbon tax, Cap and trade, human global warming isa hoax.  Many of the 3500 have since said they did not sign on.

lowspeedlife

• old iron for a new age
  • no i'm not no cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »
Sorry Stan, Pine beetles not withstanding, global warming is a scam. I have said it for years, they want your money & control over your movements. If you can control peoples movement, you can control thier existance. We rich north americans have been raping the planet for nearly 300 years & they now want us to pay the rest of the world for our sins. If the liberals have to lie & scam to create a hoax to give themselves control & make them feel good about themselves, well, that's O.K.

Scott R.
Scott R.

5.7 liter diesel k-5 blazer. converting to wvo.
omega 20/2 listeroid

Stan

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 02:57:20 AM »
 I dunno....whole bunch of people in the UK right in the middle of the worst flood in 1000 years, don't believe in coincidences myself.  Got to be a reason for everything, I've seen much of the West side of S. America just last year.  People everywhere are getting ready to move on out, the don't quite know where, but anywhere with water is just about right for them.  Go see it for yourself!
Stan

t19

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 03:37:49 PM »
Yes Stan, nobody is saying that the climate of the world does not change... only a fool would say that.  Romans use to grow grapes and make wine in the UK.  not today you cant grow grapes there.

But, to say that its us humans who are causeing all the problems and to fix it we have to do Carbon trading, and send Billions to Chinna to help it grow is BS.

BTW the true temparature numbers show the earth getting cooler over the past 10 years,  happens to parallel the lack of sun spots at the same time... thats not man made.

And the flooding, well that is part of the whole El Ninio thing, which is natural ... its why Ottawa might have a warmer winter this year, like in 1998... oh wait that gave us the ice storm and 3 weeks without hydro,,  better crank up the Roid !!!  We are going to have company lol

t19

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 07:49:52 PM »

t19

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »