Puppeteer

Author Topic: Heatwave ???  (Read 30582 times)

mkdutchman

• mkdutchman at gmail dot com
    • View Profile
Re: Heatwave ???
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2009, 06:44:08 PM »
Ah, but just think where we would be if the great pompus global warming prophet would have won.
Don't bombing raids and innocent country overthrows cause high amounts of CO2?  Perhaps this would have kept us out of the criminal tragedy of Iraq.

wow, only a genuine obamabot could rationalize like that. buyer's remorse maybe? it never ceases to amaze me how some people can call the liberation of 30 million people a "mistake"

"innocent country overthrow" lmao

oh yes he attended the Ivy League, that great intellectual black hole of thought, too bad they don't teach reality there. And was raised in.......Kenya?
Huh?  I thought his childhood was spent in Indonesia and Hawaii?

not sure, details surrounding his birth seem quite murky. all depends who you ask

How do you know sooo much about the curriculum of Ivy League level institutions?

Well pardon me, but isn't it logical to figure that what comes out of a place like that must be a product of what's in it? And no better example than our fearless teleprompter-reader-in-chief.

And oh ya, the msm reminded us of his "intellectual qualifications" at every opportunity last fall

The liberals realize this very well and fear her.....witness the vitriol still thrown at her on a weekly basis.....
;D :o ::) :P  The truth shall set us free.

yup. an age old truth that still works today, and the reason liberals/statists fear anyone who believes it. (What, all-powerful government ain't needed? Can't have that.)

no more frivolous ethics complaints (15 at last count, thirteen of which were dismissed, 2 still pending) after all, can't really file frivolous charges and harass someone not in office
All that smoke and no fire?

unlike the ivy league experts some actually have to work for a living, $500k (palin's legal bills from the "ethics complaints") is a lot of money. Not to mention the difficulty in carrying out normal duties. after all, if you can't defeat them, break them, smash them, bankrupt them.......welcome to our new hope and change
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 07:36:43 PM by mkdutchman »

apogee_man

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2009, 10:02:15 PM »
I genuinely think you guys don't get it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

THERE IS ONLY ONE PARTY RUNNING THINGS!

Lose the repub vs liberal mentality because you're being played. 

If you want to pick sides, then watch sports.

Research what the scumbag David Rockefeller has been up to for the last 25 years, and realize that between the Rockefeller's and the Rothechild's, they are the puppet masters running the show.

Everything else is simply theater.

Do what you can to find accurate news sources, turn off the biased talkshows and start DIGGING to find out what is really going on....

If you're being spoon-fed information, you are being manipulated.

Research brainwashing and the techniques used.  Specifically, the areas that deliberately tap into base-level emotions; then tie that to the whole repub vs liberal sports team mentality and presentation that we are being spoon-fed from all sides daily.

Just my $.02

Steve

compig

• 1953 Lister CS 6/1 SOM owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2009, 10:44:18 PM »
Oh , you've done it now !! The conspiracy theories shall now flow forth !!
DON'T STEAL , THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T LIKE COMPETITION !!!
Lister A
Onan W3S Genny
Petter A1
Villiers C45 industrial
Continental flat six powerpacket
ANOTHER Lister 6/1 CS SOM , temporarily !!!

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2009, 12:04:50 AM »
wow, only a genuine obamabot could rationalize like that. buyer's remorse maybe? it never ceases to amaze me how some people can call the liberation of 30 million people a "mistake"

Having foreign troops kick your doors in is not liberation.  It's one of the more important reason we're citizens and not subjects.  "Mistate" isn't my word.  That would suggest a big oopsie by Cheney and his lackey.  From what universities did they graduate?  hmmmmm

How do you know sooo much about the curriculum of Ivy League level institutions?

Still unanswered.  Why do the poorest educated know so much more than I do about large university curriculum?

not sure, details surrounding his birth seem quite murky. all depends who you ask

Only to Sarah fans.

unlike the ivy league experts some actually have to work for a living, $500k (palin's legal bills from the "ethics complaints") is a lot of money. Not to mention the difficulty in carrying out normal duties. after all, if you can't defeat them, break them, smash them, bankrupt them.......welcome to our new hope and change

Bill and Hillary where are you when someone is reading from the right wing whacko play book?  Did someone say there isn't jerks on the liberal team?  I hope not.

LowGear

NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2009, 12:10:29 AM »
Hi Steve,

Please don't interupt with the truth.  How anyone that is empolyed by others, you know the labor people, think they are capitalists is hard for me to believe.  I urge everyone to:

Start acquiring capital assests that provide a return.
Start paying yourself.

But lookout, I learned this in the school of business at the University of Washington.  Balmer Hall, now there was a hot bed of liberals. ::)

Casey
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

AdeV73

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2009, 01:04:32 AM »

And no better example than our fearless teleprompter-reader-in-chief.

And oh ya, the msm reminded us of his "intellectual qualifications" at every opportunity last fall

It's been interesting watching Obama on the goggle-box this last couple of weeks (I had only news channels to watch in my apartment...) - he doesn't strike me as being that bright, really. Or that good a speaker. In fact, if he were fat, grey, dour and had a Scottish accent and did guppy fish impressions, he'd be a spitting image of our Prime Mentalist, Gorgon "is a moron" Brown...

ZackaryMac

• Nova Scotia, Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2009, 02:39:39 AM »
 :D

I can honestly say, of all the forums I'm in, and read in as a guest, nothing can get people stirred up more than a discussion about politics.

Except discussions about oils. No, wait, politics definitely does more stirring.

How about oily politicians?   :o

The heat caused by such discussions can add to the heatwave, and over-all global warming (to keep somewhat near the topic lol).
Kubota EL300A-R 4hp 12v Generator
Kubota B6100 HST Compact Tractor
Onan RDJA 8hp
1994 Chev S10 w/Isuzu C223
All are diesel.

compig

• 1953 Lister CS 6/1 SOM owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2009, 10:04:54 AM »
As a kid I was always given the advice for social occasions , never discuss religion , politics or oil !!
DON'T STEAL , THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T LIKE COMPETITION !!!
Lister A
Onan W3S Genny
Petter A1
Villiers C45 industrial
Continental flat six powerpacket
ANOTHER Lister 6/1 CS SOM , temporarily !!!

apogee_man

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2009, 03:01:57 PM »
Here's a little sample of what I consider real news.

There is a brief segment on Rockefeller near the end but the whole newscast is well worth watching imho.

Ask yourself why we aren't seeing or hearing any of this stuff in the mainstream media.... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r-uYqKS4Gs

Am I a conspiracy nut?  I hardly think so....

Steve

Stan

« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2009, 03:54:25 PM »
I haven't time to watch this right now or do some research on informed citizen news but here's how the mainstream news is shown to us.  First, very wealthy and usually very neo-con people buy television and radio stations and gather them together into networks.  Then they hire news managers that conform to their idea of how the world should be run.  Then these news managers sort through the hundreds of news stories that are posted on the news wires each day and decide what you and I should be watching.  Then they assign the copywriters that they have hired to write the copy to present along with the news.  These news writers insert wording that is sensational, leading and influencing such as "amazing" to emote wonderful for stories they think you and I should like, and "regrettable" to emote stories that they think you and I should not like.

This goes on day after day for many many years.  Does anyone actually think this is not propaganda?
sTan

apogee_man

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2009, 04:37:45 PM »
Here is more info worth considerating:

Watch and learn, then critique!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K8iQAReXQ

Note the date of this interview in light of what is happening right now.  Have you applied for a new driver's license lately????

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3254488777215293198

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

Then consider that the Federal Reserve's two primary shareholders (yes, it's privately owned) are the Rothchild and Rockefeller families.

Which bank does the Rockefeller family use and own a significant portion of?

That would be Goldman Sachs of course.

The same Goldman Sachs that just got the lion's share of the bailout money thanks to Hank Paulson (ex Goldman CEO who was Bush's bailout czar (ever wonder why Paulson was chosen?).  Goldman has also received huge payments on the back side (not covered in the mainstream media) from other bailed out banks covering margin calls on derivative investments.  

It's beautiful because they're getting paid on both the front and back side with taxpayer money.

Take a look at their most recent earnings.  Consider that the AVERAGE salary at Goldman is $650,000/yr.

The only piece that I haven't been able to substantiate is whether or not they are manipulating the markets directly thereby triggering the margin calls.  I would guess that they are, but I haven't found that piece yet.

Oh, and the current bailout czar, Timothy Geitner?  Ex Federal Reserve Bank of New York, again controlled by Rockefeller.

Bottom line:  You want to understand the what is really going on and the shadow government in the US?  Research David Rockefeller.  

Ever wonder where Obama came from and how he basically came out of nowhere with full media support? How did that happen?  

Be very clear.  There is only ONE group running things and the supposed two party system is nothing more than theater.

Steve

apogee_man

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2009, 04:45:15 PM »
Stan,

You are 100% correct.

Now take that and realize that here in the West (both US and Canada) the majority of the stations in every major market are controlled by FOUR companies. 

Yes, four.

I wish people would think very long and hard about that fact.

I know we're all busy, but I hope some of you will take the time to check out the links I posted.  I would submit that the hour of your time will be well spent...

I, in return, would welcome the opportunity to check out stuff that you feel is important, even if I disagree with it.

Regards,

Steve

« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 04:48:12 PM by apogee_man »

apogee_man

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »
Here's Aaron's movie:

(Bob will like this...)

It's about taxes.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&hl=en

It's worth watching....

Steve

mkdutchman

• mkdutchman at gmail dot com
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2009, 05:42:03 PM »
I haven't had time to check out all the links, (short dinner break) but I want to sometime

Having foreign troops kick your doors in is not liberation.  It's one of the more important reason we're citizens and not subjects.

Its liberation if doors being kicked down are the doors of thugs, tyrants and murderers

It's liberation if the "foreign troops" set up a new, democratically controlled goverment, by the people, for the people

It's liberation if the "foreign troops" recruit, train, and equip the natives to run and control their own government, and then leave once that process is done

"Mistate" isn't my word.  That would suggest a big oopsie by Cheney and his lackey.

remove "mistake" and insert "criminal tragedy" in the above posts. Doesn't change the intent of the message.

From what universities did they graduate?  hmmmmm

bush, yale and mba. cheney, yale? mba. Your point is? or are you just blowing a smoke screen?

Still unanswered.  Why do the poorest educated know so much more than I do about large university curriculum?

not sure what you're trying to say. is judging something by what's in it unreasonable? I notice that the "elite" in this country are very proud of their college credentials. If they learned what they know and do in the colleges............

Only to Sarah fans.

I notice sarah fans seem to be increasing almost every month

Bill and Hillary where are you when someone is reading from the right wing whacko play book?

Ah, bill and hillary have their own set of problems just now, time for them to pull out their own playbook. maybe they'll self-destruct this time

Did someone say there isn't jerks on the liberal team?  I hope not.

LowGear

Well now you tell me. Dang, now I'll have to take back all the mean, neocon, agw-denying, rightwing-playbook-inspired things I've said about you  ;D ;D ;D