Author Topic: 'The Obama Deception' A Documentary film by Alex Jones.  (Read 25601 times)

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 'The Obama Deception' A Documentary film by Alex Jones.
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2009, 03:52:51 PM »
Stan you have made some excellent points in regard to parents

funny how things have changed

when i was a kid, if you got in trouble in class, the teacher had her way with you, paddle, soap in the mouth, whatever
then the principle got his batting practice in on your ass, with the board of education
then of course they called home, and when you got home, mom would beat the tar out of you with a yard stick or whatever
was handy followed by "just wait till your father gets home"

of course, dad comes home tired, and you got the final beating of the day

funny how it didn't seem to warp our psych'e too much having gone through all that

fast forward to today, and no one can touch a kid!

my oldest daughter came home about 20 years ago from school and informed me that i could not touch her no matter
what she did! the school had told her that she has rights, and one was to not be spanked by anyone including her parents.

my response to her was, "oh ya, try me!"

"by the time the police get here you will be a bloody pulp on the floor, and when you heal up you will have to find another place
to live, because dad will be in jail"

she thought about that for a while and finally admitted that made sense to her, and went back to school and told her teacher that
sort of advise might work in other homes but not in her home!

i guess the teacher got a big kick out of that one.

funny thing was is i never had to ever spank that child once in her life for anything, and she was a  very good student that never got
into trouble at school.

i don't know what the hell has happened to ourworld, but i blame liberalism for it!

:)

bob g
otherpower.com, microcogen.info, practicalmachinist.com
(useful forums), utterpower.com for all sorts of diy info

Stan

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2009, 04:47:42 PM »
I agree Bob....I had a parent who's 15 year old daughter told him that if he insisted on forcing her to be home by midnight on a school day, she'd tell the social workers that he'd "touched her inappropriately".  He asked me what to do about it.  I asked him what he thought he could do and we talked about it for awhile and finally the light came on after I'd coached him about using the same tactics his daughter had used (I couldn't actually come out and tell him what to do or I'd get fired) he decided to go to the social workers and tell them the whole story and get the papers to send his daughter to foster care.  He did  get the papers and filled them out and put them on the fridge.  When she got home she called her buddies and asked them about foster care homes.  They told her they have padlocks on the fridges, rigid 9:30 pm curfews, no cell phones allowed, "friends" vetted, spending money rigidly controlled etc. and decided that wasn't the way she wanted to go.  That worked for awhile.

I tend to blame drugs, alcohol, crime and greed.  Roughly 75% of our school population had some form of parental dysfunction.  There's the most common occurance, a house full of illicit drugs, and or alcohol and or crime usually accompanied by physical and sexual abuse.  One of my 16 year olds was missing a lot of school and I brought her a hot chocolate when she was working after school on missed work (in a room with windows along the hall so there could be no question of misappropriate behaviour on my part) [its a shame that has to be part of the system nowadays]  and she confided in me that her mom had a new boyfriend that was regularily raping her and when she complained to her mom she was told to be nice to this guy cause he was "a keeper".  ???  We sadly call these kids "doomed from conception".

The other type of parental dysfunction is less common but still has quite an influence.  The kid's dad is an accountant or whatever who works till 10pm most nights, usually at work, sometimes banging his secretary.  His mom is a nurse or whatever working 4 - 12s and rarely has time to do anything but come in after he is asleep and kiss him good night.  He lives in a several thousand square foot home, with gardeners and sometimes a day maid, but he's essentially raising himself, and sometimes a younger sibling.  We call them latch-key kids cause when they are in elementary school the wander around with the house key on a string around their neck so they can let themselves in cause no one's home after school.

Either way, its no way to raise a kid!  It's not just humans either.  Take a kitten away from it's mother too young and watch the results.  (I don't mean you should actually do that, just that you probably know what the results are, a strange, anti-social, untrainable, essentially (for a cat) mentally ill cat)

Dail R H

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2009, 10:13:26 PM »
   Isn't mentaly ill normal in the cat world?????????????????

Stan

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2009, 04:35:55 AM »
I just saw a bumper sticker on my neighbour's truck.  It says....."So many cats, so few recipes"
Stan

dieseldave

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2009, 08:09:19 AM »

WOW!  'The Obama Deception' has morphed to 'Mentally Ill Cats'.  WTF!

Let's try to get back on topic.  I'll start!

OBAMA IS A FASCIST!

Stan

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »
I think you'd better take a closer look at the definition of the word fascist.  The only possible connection that Obama has, as far as I can see is the tendency to collect economic control in government.  All the other aspects of fascism obviously don't connect with what I see as his modus operendii.

As a strict side note, whom do you see as a worthy holder of economic power in the US today?  The wall street tycoons?
Stan

Quinnf

• Rest in peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2009, 05:50:44 PM »
Stan,

I think what he's probably referring to is the accumulation of power to the State, rather than distributed power among the states.  Because, in fascism, the State is all there is.  Sort of like communism, if you think about it.  The end result of those two political ideologies, which appear to be diametrically opposed on the surface, is the same.  Government takes over everything in the name of the State (fascism), or of The People (communism).  Either way, you end up with an all-powerful central government and a subservient populace. 

The natural tendency of governments (like the people who run them) is to accumulate power.  In a democracy, that tendency is supposed to be countered by the populace, who periodically choose their governmental representatives to act in their best interests.  However, with the advent of lobbyists who engage in what is little better than legalized bribery, representing special interests, politicians are (Choose one:  1. sometimes, 2. frequently, 3. usually) more responsive to special interests than they are to the people who voted them into office. 

We're in the midst of an orgy of governmental spending and growth which is unopposed by either the politicians we elected, or by the media who are its uncritical advocates.  It seems that the trend now is toward the growth of the State.  Give it time.  The pendulum will swing the other way.  Or those who think like some of us will end up in "re-education" camps.

Quinn
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 06:06:08 PM by Quinnf »
Ashwamegh 6/1, PowerSolutions 6/1 "Kit" engine, and a Changfa R175a that looks like a Yanmar I once knew

Quinnf

• Rest in peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2009, 06:22:13 PM »
Actually, if you (you, collectively, as in "y'all) haven't read it recently, now would be an excellent time to read Animal Farm by George Orwell and almost anything written by Ayn Rand.  Almost anything can happen in the next few years.

Quinn
Ashwamegh 6/1, PowerSolutions 6/1 "Kit" engine, and a Changfa R175a that looks like a Yanmar I once knew

Stan

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2009, 10:44:49 PM »
Or read this guy's weekly column.....google "Kunstler".  He has a weekly column that comes out Mondays called "clusterf*ck Nation"
Stan

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2009, 11:59:28 PM »
or search out and buy a small plot of land, 5 to 10 acre's is plenty large enough
buy it far away from major population centers

upon it build an ultra efficient small cabin of sufficient size to house you and your immediate family
4-500 sq/ft per couple is ample, add 150 sq/ft per extra person living in the family such as kid or parent

get a pond dug so that you can capture and contain water, and get a well put in

learn to garden, learn how to raise small animals such as chickens, rabbits, and a pig

buy an old beater pu truck that smokes and is all but rusted out, go to the goodwill store and buy and old
pair of coveralls and a pair of old beat up boots, take them home and cover them with grease, mud and manure.
never wash them just hang them up on a nail in the barn. they will be your "go to town" clothes.

when you go to town in your ratty old stinky clothes, smoking in your beater pu truck, don't look anyone in the eye,
grunt alot, and scratch yourself inappropriately, doesn't hurt to go to town at odd hours such as after midnight if possible.

if anyone wants to get up close to ask you about yourself, reach out and give them a bear hug, and try to give them
a big wet kiss, and be sure to speak in gibberish.

folks will rapidly spread the word you are a crazy old bastard that lives out yonder, and everyone will stay away from you.

oh yes, and when you are at the grocery store ask the gal behind the counter what spices to use for squirrel or possum
be sure to ask if they would be interested in selling your excess meat.

when the world goes to hell, you won't have to worry about anyone coming around to bother you, try to rob you, or take your food

by the time they are ready to eat a squirrel most will be too weak and shakey to pose much of a threat.

lots of places out in the sticks can be bought reasonably, and the local tax rate is relatively low compared to big city standards.

my 10 acre's  in kansas without improvements is only 26 dollars per year, certainly it would be higher than that with a small cabin
but, if it is offgrid and rustic it really does not add much value to the property so property taxes stay relatively low.

save the fight for the young bucks, they got time and energy to combat those that are bent on the destruction of this country.

bob g
otherpower.com, microcogen.info, practicalmachinist.com
(useful forums), utterpower.com for all sorts of diy info

Quinnf

• Rest in peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2009, 01:18:58 AM »
Bob,

Ok, but if that's what you're doing TODAY, in relatively benign conditions, what are you going to be like when the SHTF?

Quinn

SHIPCHIEF

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2009, 01:49:11 AM »
Yeah Bob;
When TSHTF, can you even get there from here?
When will it hit?
How fast will it hit?
Will the highways be clogged with others doing the same?
I believe that the best place to be is where I am. The Great Northwet is wildly liberal now because we could always afford it. But there are too many smart capable people here, and this place has everything needed to run a whole country.
We will have to adjust, and we will do it. Cool heads will prevail, and changes will be made.
They won't all be the way I want, but I don't believe in anarchy.
The road warrior was a fun movie...clearly, I don't want it.
Ashwamegh 25/2 & ST12
Lister SR2 10Kw 'Long Edurance' genset on a 10 gallon sump/skid,
Onan 6.5NH in an old Jeager Compressor trailer and a few CCK's

Stan

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2009, 02:19:35 AM »
Now that's a post from a man who knows!  ;D
Stan

Doug

• Why don't pictures ever work for me?
    • View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2009, 02:23:50 AM »
Ever notice people will not pick their noses in a car if the wdnows are down or its a convertable. But roll up the windows and especialy at night they are digging for gold.

Disgusting habbit when driiving 
It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken

CD in BC

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2009, 02:32:23 AM »
Pan-am!  Now that brings back memories!  "Flying Garbage" was what they were called in Japan.  I remember coming back to Seattle from Tokyo in one of their old MD beaters.  There was a stream of water running out of the end of the overhead compartments down this poor guys back.  The old bags in the stewardess uniforms laughed and joked about him getting the "free shower". 

If that had happened on a JAL flight, not that it ever would, you'd probably be getting your next flight free.

After JAL123 crashed, the President of JAL traveled around the country for something like a year, personally apologizing to the families of the dead.  He was a lot older at the end of that year!

Let's face it folks, there is no leadership in North American corporations.  Especially in the US, they are a pack of thieves who loot their companies with gay abandon and not the slightest bit of shame.

Sure the workers are over-paid and under-productive, but let some of these managerial clown start working for a dollar a year while they undo some of the mess they made.  Then they'll have some moral right to ask the employees to tighten their belts.

The Me Generation has sure ^#@$% this world up.