Puppeteer

Author Topic: newbie  (Read 2131 times)

bobcat

• View Profile
« on: February 12, 2009, 10:11:46 PM »
hello all. I am new to the group.I have done a little with solar panels and wind generators.I was a mechanic for 12 years and the lister has drawn me in ( you all know what I am talking about) I have and continue to read everything i can get my hands on that has to do with lister slow speed. I live in upstate new york and we have many power outages.I hope to get a lister to run a gen.   does anyone out there have a 6/1 for sale? I dont mind if it needs work. thanks for reading my post and if this is in the wrong section let me know.I look forward to some fun tinkering with the lister.

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
Re: newbie
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:57:39 PM »
Welcome
You might want to try JohnF, he has Listeroids for sale in the Ottawa area, just north of you

Claims its an old engine for scrap :D
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

JohnF13

• View Profile
    • woodnstuff
Re: newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 12:40:24 AM »
Hi Bobcat;

I'm in Ontario just North of the border at Rooseveltown, N.Y.  I have sent several engines over the border with no problem although it is always easier (and cheaper!) if the customer picks it up.  Send me an email to "john@woodnstuff.ca" and we can discuss this off-board.  Also, check out my website at www.woodnstuff.ca.
John F
2 x 6/1 JKSON.  1 x 10/1 JKSON, 1 x 27hp Changfa, 1 x 28hp AG295, 1 genuine 1939 SOM, a couple of others in test mode and a Hercules Multu-fuel still in the box.