Author Topic: Where can I find a reasonably priced replacement filter housing for my metro  (Read 2967 times)

greasy_burger

• Southern NH Biodiesel master
    • View Profile
I am looking for a replacement filter housing preferably one that will bolt on to the engine like the oem one does but take a better screw on filter, can anyone point me in the right direction?
Passat tdi with greasecar kit,Vegtherm and Fphe
Excursion Diesel
Beckett Afg Fha
Metro 6/1 with 4k indians head
All burning Wvo or Homebrewed Biodiesel

oliver90owner

• View Profile
Is this fuel or lube?

These have been fitted to countless tractors, road vehicles, etc over the years.  A dismantler's yard might be a good place to find one.  Probably all similar bolt spacing.

But you might be looking to buy a new one?  Local agricultural dealer/repairer?

or are you wanting an Indian to supply one?

Regards, RAB

wrightkiller

• View Profile
Sam has this kind........

centralmainediesel

• View Profile
Check out my parts page at www.generatorsales.com  Click onto the Lister icon.  I have complete fuel filter and oil filters with housing that will mount to your engine. I am also now stocking replacement fuel filter elements...Thanks, Phil

bobcat

• View Profile
I have seen a filter housing that accepts a spin on filter used on bobcat brand skid steer.the housing fits multi. years and models ie. model 773,753. it has an air bleed valve to bleed the  line and the filter they use has a petcock to drain any water from filter. you may want to take a look at it .