Puppeteer

Author Topic: The Dealer Roundup  (Read 41964 times)

tnorvold

• View Profile
    • Brookville Trading Company, LLC
Re: The Dealer Roundup
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 07:10:32 PM »
The Maine guy's ebay name is 'lobstamang' or 'lobstermang' I believe, and he sells Metro/Metex engines.

There's a fellow who sells Field Marshalls on Ebay but I didn't catch his name.

Eric Lyons sells the GM-90 line in addition to Ashwamegh and homemade engines.
I have been dealing with the Field Marshal brand of engines for the past four years.  Have been very satisfied with the quality of the engines.  I have sold a few of them on Ebay this summer.  If you are interested I have some 6/1's still in stock and will have 20/2's and 12/2's along with more 6/1's coming in around mid to late September.  I am located in Western Wisconsin about 50 miles east of Minneapolis, MN
Thanks!
-Tryg
email at: tnorvold@hotmail.com
or call (651)-271-1689.

Procrustes

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2006, 12:46:37 AM »
tnorvold,

Can you compare the Field Marshals with any other brand or Listeroids, or Listers for that matter?

Thanks.

mikern

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 05:28:11 AM »
I've recently dealt with Tryge Norvold, getting a field-marshall 6/1. inside this engine was super clean, quite well built I believe, and the service from Tryg was just great, he's been helpful with "after purchase" questions too, I'd recommend him in a minute. If any of you are in Iowa and would like to check out a field marshall before buying from him email me and I'll set up a time with you, thanks Mike

wrightkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 02:49:28 AM »
http://www.metropwr.com/

Brand new Stationary Metro Lister clone engine 6/1 model. 6 HP at 650 RPM, 1 cylinder ,water cooled. 2" Shaft. Liner type engine with Indirect Injection, which is a great choice for burning Waste veg. Oil. These are a nice tough old style engine. Very simple - exposed push rods, fuel pumps and injectors. Has slightly under 2' Flywheels. You need to supply cooling water tank, uses thermosiphon - no cooling water pump. Has Taper Roller Bearing mains. About 1200 #. Flywheel is machined for serpintine belt, which drives the 4 kW 1800 RPM generator end. 110/220 Volt. Wires are pigtailed from generator end for you to hook up to your breaker. Comes in kit form - Engine, generator and welded steel frame. You will need bolts and lock nuts to bolt to frame. Figure on 8 - 12 hours to get all set up. Serpintine belt and generator end serpintine sheeve are included. You will need a good mechanical background to run this engine. They need to be tended to, if you just want some back up power you will likely be better off with a Home Depot/Lowes generator. Also have engines available. 1200.00 ea.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 12:39:50 AM by wrightkiller »

Eco Diesel

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 08:34:56 PM »
Hello everyone
I was feeling a little left out so I thought I should speek up as I am definitly a Canadian Listeroid dealer. My company Eco Diesel Solutions Canada is located near Lethbridge Alberta, Canada. I am actualy located on an acreage in Diamond City (a short 10 minute drive just north of Lethbridge on hwy 25) I currently stock the GTC 6/1, 12/1 and 24/2's and virtualy all parts for these models. I also have one 24/2 genset (frame mount fabricated in our shop) which is for sale. I do not ship across the US/Canada border but do welcome US buyers to come and pick one up for themselves. we can be reached at (403) 329 4368 or by email ecodiesel@xplornet.com

Troy

JohnF13

• View Profile
    • woodnstuff
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 12:51:18 AM »
Well;

I've already advertised my engines in the marketplace, I am in Eastern Canada and have JKSON 6/1's and 10/1's available.  New shipment just arrived, never run engines (no sand in the bearings!) with easy to remove gib keys for those that want to do an initial tear-down before running.
John F
2 x 6/1 JKSON.  1 x 10/1 JKSON, 1 x 27hp Changfa, 1 x 28hp AG295, 1 genuine 1939 SOM, a couple of others in test mode and a Hercules Multu-fuel still in the box.

Stan

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 03:00:45 AM »
I can vouch for both Troy and John's engineering skills, having seen both guys operations.  Both of them are top notch, easy to deal with, and helpful.  Sorry I couldn't drop in for a visit in Ottawa again this time John, had the grampa duties to do and only a couple of weeks to do them.  That and not having a car didn't help.  >:(
Stan

trigzy

• View Profile
    • High Tech Hicks
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »
Update: Removed: Listeriods/USA; Updated: Utterpower, Belleghuan, Rocky Mountian Power Source; Added: Brookville Trading Co., Eco Diesel Canada, Gotts Cove Marine LLC, High Tech Hicks, Waggonner Engine Works
Format: Company Name; Website; Location; Email; Phone #; Owner/Cheif Contact; UserID; Brands/products sold

Belleghuan; www.woodnstuff.ca; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; john@woodnstuff.ca; 613-673-5258; John Ferguson; JohnF13; JkSon - Rebranded as PS, PS Brand ST Generator heads, Seed Presses

Brookville Trading Company LLC; www.brookvilletrading.com; Woodville, WI; tnorvold@hotmail.com; 651-271-1689; Trygve Norvold; tnorvold; Field Marshal Engines

Eco Diesel Solutions Canada;www.ecodieselcanada.com; Lethbridge,  Alberta;  ecodiesel@xplornet.com;403-329-4368; Troy; Eco Diesel; GTC Engines, Double Sidewinder Flywheels

Gotts Cove Marine LLC; www.metropwr.com;Georgetown, Maine;??; 207-371-2521; Sam; ??;Metro Engines

High Tech Hicks; www.hightechhicks.com; London, Ontario, Canada; sales@hightechhicks.com; 519-640-8971; Steve Todd; trigzy; Aftermarket AVR's, 3600RPM Gas & Diesels

Klaus Wäring Warenhandel; ??; 32351 Stemwede Germany; ??; 05771/71-282; Klaus Wäring; ??; Vijay

Motoren & Mehr; www.motoren-und-mehr.de;  38368 Querenhorst Germany; ??; ??; Herfried Wichern; ??; Vidhata

Rocky Mountain Power Source; www.rockymountainpowersource.com; New Castle, CO; rmps4u@hotmail.com; 970- 876-0832; Eric Lyons; ??; In the process of a close-out sale.

Utterpower; www.utterpower.com; ??; gbrecke@vircom.net; ??; George Breckenridge; ??;  Info CD, Seed Presses, Parts & Acc

Waggonner Engine Works; www.members.aol.com/westernstar66/indianlisters.html; Catoosa, Oklahoma; WesternStar66@aol.com; ??; Doug Waggonner; ??; GTC Engines and Assembled Gen-Sets

Power Anand 24/2, Brushless 20kW, some other antique iron.
Vendor of AVR's, Small Clones of Yanmar Diesel and Honda Gasoline Engines

oliver90owner

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2008, 10:27:05 PM »
You forgot all about us over the pond.  Grrr!!

Stationary Engine Parts, Volvox and Lister clones to name three.  ok we are smaller than North America and we have real LISTERS as well :) :)

Regards, RAB

trigzy

• View Profile
    • High Tech Hicks
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 12:19:37 AM »
RAB,

Post them on here, or PM me, and I will gladly add them to the list!!!  Please include as many details as possible so I dont have to go searching.

The only things I added were people who were mentioned in this thread, or that I had personal knowledge of.  I forgot this thread even existed until someone mentioned it in another thread.

Steve

MacGyver

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 09:55:40 PM »
I don't see Central Maine Diesel on there. I bought a complete spare parts kit for a 6/1 from them and am pleased with the quality of the parts.
Steve

JKson (PS) 6/1 'roid & ST 7.5

SteveU.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 11:29:18 PM »
And I did order and recieve an in stock comlete engine from Central Maine Diesel. Good engine, good people to deal with. They are listed in the market place section a few pages back.

SteveU.
Use it up. Wear it out. Make Do, or Do Without.
 Electrodyne 12vdc. AC MeccAlte 8.5kw
John Deere 950 w/Yammar 3cyl IDI; Peterson 21" sawmill w/20hp Kohler v-twin; four Stilh chainsaws,  Stilh weedeaters; various Kohler, Onan, Honda, Briggs, Tecumseh singles.

trigzy

• View Profile
    • High Tech Hicks
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 03:29:42 AM »
Lister Engine Forum Known Current Dealer List
Please PM "trigzy", send an e-mail to trigs@hotmail.com, or call +1-519-640-8971 with any additions, updates or corrections.
Members and Non-Members welcome!!  Member company names are shown in bold. Websites, emails and user ID's are linked.
 Â 
This update: Sept 15, 2008 Added header, linked to user profile, member company names now in bold; Added: Central Maine Diesel; Lister Clones; Stationary Engine Parts; Volvox Engineering
Format: Company Name; Website; Location; Email; Phone #; Owner/Cheif Contact; UserID; Brands/products sold

Belleghuan; www.woodnstuff.ca; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; john@woodnstuff.ca; 613-673-5258; John Ferguson; JohnF13; JkSon - Rebranded as PS, PS Brand ST Generator heads, Seed Presses

Brookville Trading Company LLC; www.brookvilletrading.com; Woodville, WI; tnorvold@hotmail.com; 651-271-1689; Trygve Norvold; tnorvold; Field Marshal Engines

Central Maine Diesel; www.centralmainediesel.com; Bangor, ME; sales@generatorsales.com; 207-941-1188; ??; ??; Lister Engines & Generator Sets, Many Other Sets & Engines

Eco Diesel Solutions Canada; www.ecodieselcanada.com; Lethbridge, Alberta; ecodiesel@xplornet.com;403-329-4368; Troy; Eco Diesel; ; GTC Engines, Double Sidewinder Flywheels

Gotts Cove Marine LLC; www.metropwr.com; Georgetown, Maine; ??; 207-371-2521; Sam; ??; Metro Engines

High Tech Hicks; www.hightechhicks.com; London, Ontario, Canada; sales@hightechhicks.com; 519-640-8971; Steve Todd; trigzy; Aftermarket AVR's, 3600RPM Gas & Diesels

Klaus Wäring Warenhandel; ??; 32351 Stemwede Germany; ??; 05771/71-282; Klaus Wäring; ??; Vijay

Lister Clones; www.listerclones.co.uk; ?? UK; petemarshall@ntlworld.com; ??; ??; ??; Anand Listeroids

Motoren & Mehr; www.motoren-und-mehr.de;  38368 Querenhorst Germany; ??; ??; Herfried Wichern; ??; Vidhata

Rocky Mountain Power Source; www.rockymountainpowersource.com; New Castle, CO; rmps4u@hotmail.com; 970- 876-0832; Eric Lyons; ??; In the process of a close-out sale.

Stationary Engine Parts Ltd; www.stationaryengineparts.com; North Yorkshire UK; info@stationaryengineparts.com; 07769 515237; ??; ??; Parts for Lister(oid)s & Petter(oid)s

Utterpower; www.utterpower.com; ??; gbrecke@vircom.net; ??; George Breckenridge; ??;  Info CD, Seed Presses, Parts & Acc

Volvox Engineering Ltd; www.volvoxengineering.com; Buckinghamshire UK; service@volvoxengineering.com; +44 (0) 208 123 8659; ??; ??; Listeroid Engines & Gensets, Heat Exchanging Equipment

Waggonner Engine Works; www.members.aol.com/westernstar66/indianlisters.html; Catoosa, Oklahoma; WesternStar66@aol.com; ??; Doug Waggonner; ??; GTC Engines and Assembled Gen-Sets

SteveU.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 10:55:21 AM »
www.diesel-electric.us

Needs to be added to the dealer list. A forum member.

Email:  gsi@gsi.net      Gary

Has 8/1 listeriod engines. ST generator heads. Lister and listeriod parts, manuals, ect.

Ships out of Fairbanks, Alaska and Kansas.

SteveU.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:57:11 AM by SteveU. »
Use it up. Wear it out. Make Do, or Do Without.
 Electrodyne 12vdc. AC MeccAlte 8.5kw
John Deere 950 w/Yammar 3cyl IDI; Peterson 21" sawmill w/20hp Kohler v-twin; four Stilh chainsaws,  Stilh weedeaters; various Kohler, Onan, Honda, Briggs, Tecumseh singles.

haole

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 09:18:50 PM »
diesel electric does not look too bad. they do alot of business, it's not an out of the garage type business.

What is an sr-2?