Author Topic: to all our friends in mumbai  (Read 2912 times)

lowspeedlife

• old iron for a new age
  • no i'm not no cowboy
    • View Profile
to all our friends in mumbai
« on: December 07, 2008, 01:24:11 AM »
I would like to express my heart felt sorrows, to the people of India & especially the people of Mumbai, because of the recent terror attacks. Evil seems to permeate the world now days taking its terrible vengance on the innocent & the helpless. Criminals of this kind are among the worst among us. Those of us who live in countries & cities that have been attacked share in an experiance most cannot understand or comprehend. The toll on children can be enormous as the fear of these events lingers in thier memories. Talk to them, reasure them, hold them close & let them know you love them. And remember the good people of the world stand with you.

Scott R.
Scott R.

5.7 liter diesel k-5 blazer. converting to wvo.
omega 20/2 listeroid

SteveU.

• View Profile
Re: to all our friends in mumbai
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 06:47:54 AM »
Yes Scott R. a difficult topic to talk about.
But by ignoring it the perpetrators of hate win.

Over and above the fear and terror it is the hate that a terrorist truely wishes to light off and fan into flames especially into the young.
Look at all the incidents in most all of our contries in just the last thirty years. If hate grew; many more died.
Sometimes the voices of reason and restraint have reigned, but other times; chaos has ruled.

I hope that the Indians at all levels are able to see this and give the Pakistans a chance to investigate and hand over to them some heads.

If not, just think of the consequenses.

"These are the times that try mens souls"  We must wish for them all of the strength and humanity they can muster.

SteveU.

Use it up. Wear it out. Make Do, or Do Without.
 Electrodyne 12vdc. AC MeccAlte 8.5kw
John Deere 950 w/Yammar 3cyl IDI; Peterson 21" sawmill w/20hp Kohler v-twin; four Stilh chainsaws,  Stilh weedeaters; various Kohler, Onan, Honda, Briggs, Tecumseh singles.

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 05:38:37 PM »
There is a lot of stuff going on

It looks like the Pakistani Govt does not control its security forces, who are working to protect their child, the Taliban.  These attacks, are planned to put India on alert, which will pull Pakistani troops off the Afghan border.

We need to see this for what it is,,, terror attacks against a fellow democracy.  I wish our Indian Cousins well in these hard times
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

contaucreek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 06:04:01 PM »
The fact they were gunning for Westerners made me feel a little less secure....Never having experienced a war on our shores has made my generation (x) feel a little complacent.It doesn't take an Army to bring a country to its knees does it ! Missguided cowards ALL OF THEM.
L.E.F. Dip #1 Threadstopper Extraordinaire