Puppeteer

Author Topic: lister 6/1 source nearest wichita,ks?  (Read 3057 times)

midwestnewbie

• View Profile
lister 6/1 source nearest wichita,ks?
« on: March 28, 2006, 06:33:52 PM »
anyone here bought an engine from rocky mountain power sources: indian made or american worked over... or how bout Doug in catoosa,ok... i really want one of these bad boys but prefer to not have to pay to much to ship further if these guys deliver and have engines or will have some in the near future...
i appreciate any feedback

kenr7101

• View Profile
Re: lister 6/1 source nearest wichita,ks?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 03:24:59 PM »
 I have talked to Doug once, He seems to be a great guy and very willing to share his knowledge with newbies, which I am.  He was out of stock when I finally had the "she money" (money she don't know about) saved up so mine came from back east. I will be getting a ST-5 from a fellow in Hillsboro, Ks.  He is working with Joel and is very close to Wichita.  You might contact him at rgroves@flinthillsdiesel.com  His name is Russell.  Good luck, got my 6-1 last week and it is way cool.  Ken

tnorvold

• View Profile
    • Brookville Trading Company, LLC
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 07:22:54 PM »
I might be coming through Wichita within the next month.  I could drop off a 6/1 for you.
Give me a call.

Trygve Norvold
651-271-1689

pigseye

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 09:09:35 PM »
Hi Midwest newbie,
Just want to let you know that I met tnorvold last night.  I live about 40 miles from him so I went to see what he has for sale.

He spent a lot of time with me showing me his engines and explaining options and challenges.  Then he started up the 6 hp lister and it was beautiful to watch and hear.  These engines looked very nice and clean.  Not saying you wouldn't want to clean them up before running them, but they look like you can test run them right out of the box with no issue.

He's a great guy and sells a good product.  Thought you might like to know.

Pigseye