Author Topic: The Mystery of Binnie's British Lister  (Read 2888 times)

Rainbow-Farm

• View Profile
The Mystery of Binnie's British Lister
« on: July 20, 2008, 07:54:49 PM »
Binnie has not posted here since he passed away last fall. There is one mystery solved. The family is telling me that he ordered?/paid? a real Lister from England, and it is somewhere?/shipped?/UK?/Canada?... if anyone has any information, I will forward it to the family.

Thanks!

Randy
Do not trust the "grid" folks!

abbamovers

• View Profile
Re: The Mystery of Binnie's British Lister
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 03:32:28 PM »
Rainbow from a partial  post by Binnie " An Old Friend " in the Members Only Section , dated March 7, 2007.

"I also used GF for my acquisition in England of an SOM and he was more than helpful, more than willing, knowledgeable, great on communications, and great at getting the job done.
I have only words of praise for the guy, and am sorry he isn't a part of our regular circle anymore. Yes, he could be at times, a pain in the but....but I do miss him, and do thank him for the services he rendered for me.He is a Quality Guy, who loves quality without compromise. Thanks Guy,  binnie"

Contact GuyF through his website https://surfbaud.dyndns.org/ and leave a comment to one of his posts or directly through his email on his site or this site (listerengine.com in the members profile)