Puppeteer

Author Topic: New CS released  (Read 8873 times)

emerald

• View Profile
New CS released
« on: April 01, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »
Thought you'd all like to hear Lister are releasing the CSMF. Its a CS Multi Fuel engine. Based on the old CS design it has a 4 vlave head, spark plug and burns petrol, diesel, kerosene and gas. A little like the military engines. Could be a wise move with the price of fuel now and the engine is going for EPA emissions testing too.

It will start at 8HP single and end at 18HP single and then start at 16HP twin and end at 36HP twin, all rated at 650RPM. Bosch have a new injector and there is a revised oil filtration system comprising of external spin on oil filters and a small pump that allows it remove engine oil while running and draw in fresh oil to extend service times. Just like the marine engines.

Will pass on more as I hear it.

Emerald

wrightkiller

• View Profile
Re: New CS released
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 12:44:33 PM »
APRIL FOOL ?????????? ;D >:( ;D >:( :o ::) ;D ::)

mkdutchman

• mkdutchman at gmail dot com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 01:18:26 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( Fell for it completely. Now I have to tell my coworkers the good news ain't true after all...... :P shoulda known better

mike90045

• Mendocino Metro
  • Mmmm BBQ
    • View Profile
    • Mikes Solar PV page
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 03:36:19 PM »
I wonder if they will be made in India or China ????

lendusaquid

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 05:43:35 PM »
Good one Emerald  :D

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 07:36:30 PM »
I was wondering how the British could do this without German steel and Irish labour.  This engine could have been right up there with the Titanic and the DeLorean.
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

carlb23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 08:11:49 PM »
I was wondering how the British could do this without German steel and Irish labour.  This engine could have been right up there with the Titanic and the DeLorean.

Thats not fair I love my DeLorean.

rcavictim

• Certified Generator Head and Grand Master Sparky
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 08:29:13 PM »

Thats not fair I love my DeLorean.

DeLorean is the only automobile that when it drives down the middle of the road the white line disappears behind it.   :D
-DIY 1.5L NA VW diesel genset - 9 kW 3-phase. Co-gen, dual  fuel
- 1966, Petter PJ-1, 5 kW air cooled diesel standby lighting plant
-DIY JD175A, minimum fuel research genset.
-Changfa 1115
-6 HP Launtop air cooled diesel
-Want Lister 6/1
-Large DIY VAWT nearing completion

emerald

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 09:35:18 PM »
Lowgear, this post was a joke in case you didnt get it. April 1st ring any bells with you?

The irish had nothing to do with the Titanic or De Lorean, but of which were manufactured on British soil and under British rule. If you want to post a reply, at least keep to the topic and dont spoil the thread with your ignorance. In Northern Ireland live British citizens in six counties, and south of the border live Irish citizens in the Republic of Ireland in 26 counties.

I am sure most of the people from Canadia would not like to be called American...or vice versa!

A map will help you, just dont buy one on April 1st.

Doug

• Why don't pictures ever work for me?
    • View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 12:43:28 AM »
Very few April fools will ever rival this one.....

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUvNnmFtgI&feature=related
It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken

LowGear

• Casey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 10:45:36 AM »
I stand corrected.

LG

How is the weather in California?
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator

emerald

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 10:48:11 AM »
Lowgear, have you ever heard of stop digging the hole?

Your facts are incorrect and sources from quoting web sites are incorrect. The Republic of Ireland did not gain its independance from Britain until after the date on your Titanic link.

I dont about your choice of words or who your father was, or your bastard reference Twist and spin what you will but you spoilt the threads intentions and let your own adgenda and then you try and shift the topic when you were and still are out of line. I have no interest in the Titanic, where its steel came from, what nationality the workers were or what cars were made by De Lorean.

You owe me an apology for your remarks, in public, right here, like any decent man would do.

LowGear

• Casey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »
"THE APOLOGY"
[/b]

For those of you that may not understand the above post; I removed a couple of remarks earlier that were not appropriate to this website.  This thread started out so very fine and had me right up to the second posting where we were reminded that yesterday was, indeed, the 1st day of April.  The day of fools.  I left a comment about the Titanic and De Lorean that obviously irritated at least one member.  I assure you that contribution was made in jest and without malice.  I was unprepared for the anger returned to me and did make a couple of postings that were a bit too sarcastic and not appropriate to this website so I removed them early this morning.  Obviously not quite early enough.

When a guy from Kona, Hawaii uses too many "u"s in his spelling (labour) please remember that he has his tongue tightly against his cheek.  I know this is pretty essotaric but take into account the we US citizens are the only English speakers on the planet that say "zee" rather than "zed".  To quote one of the great American philosophers "Can't we all try to get along here."

As we all know; this is a fantastic website for many reasons.  Hence, I do apologize to all the real persons that were actually offended. 

Sincerely,
Low Gear
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 07:39:16 PM »
Blame it on the water....

So hows was everyones April fool?  Who got stumped on something

my son called me and told me that he had run out of gas in my truck and left it somewhere but could not remember

I did not bite... asked him where and why he had driven my truck over 600km as I had just filled it up... know he never looks..cause it always comes home empty :D
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

sid

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 11:51:28 PM »
call me southern but I can not see what all the fuss is about//sid
15 hp fairbanks morris1932/1923 meadows mill
8 hp stover 1923
8 hp lg lister
1932 c.s bell hammer mill
4 hp witte 1917
5 hp des jardin 1926
3 hp mini petters