Author Topic: BS or not?  (Read 26373 times)

Grael

• View Profile
Re: BS or not?
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2008, 03:34:26 AM »

:D Looks like I could cobble together that....um....invention, with the junk in my shed!
GTC 8-1

"Traveling 33 RPM in an iPod world"

Doug

• Why don't pictures ever work for me?
    • View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2008, 10:57:34 PM »
Looks like amoung other things....

My kitchen....
Basement....
Spare room.....
Utility room....

Possibly inside of my head.

Non of these places should look so fouled up and messy
It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken

rcavictim

• Certified Generator Head and Grand Master Sparky
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2008, 12:26:20 AM »
I see the owners of that picture pulled down the link.  I guess they didn't want anyone to copy what they thought was their proprietary clever design!   :D :D :D :D :D

I wish I could tidy up my kitchen so easily!

EDIT.  Oh, I see it is still there now.  My fast internet connection is as slow as dialup sometimes.   >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 12:29:07 AM by rcavictim »
-DIY 1.5L NA VW diesel genset - 9 kW 3-phase. Co-gen, dual  fuel
- 1966, Petter PJ-1, 5 kW air cooled diesel standby lighting plant
-DIY JD175A, minimum fuel research genset.
-Changfa 1115
-6 HP Launtop air cooled diesel
-Want Lister 6/1
-Large DIY VAWT nearing completion

rbodell

• View Profile
    • Life after retirement
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2008, 03:29:24 AM »
My fast internet connection is as slow as dialup sometimes.   >:( >:( >:( >:(

I had highspeed but switched to dialup because the dialup was faster and more reliable. One month I only had service for 16 days and they couldn't understand why I turned them off and went to dialup.
The shear depth of my shallowness is perplexing yet morbidly interesting. Bob 2007

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2008, 08:13:42 PM »
How dare them use an image of our reveared President in a spoof about energy?  Soul-less bastards.  And multi-level beneath that.  Is nothing sacred anymore?

You think they might take a trade in on my Charter Communications stock?  The upline has some pretty sexy looking babes.

LG
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

M61hops

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 12:19:05 PM »
I believe and now I'm a dealer!!!  When my millions come in I'll spend it all on Listeroids and ladies!  It's too late for you who snoozed on this opportunity and allowed me to buy the dealership for the entire U.S.A.!!  Wooeeey do I feel lucky!! ;) ;D  I did however, many years ago when I lived in Reno, see a story in the newspaper about a guy who had invented a device that could convert static electricty into usable power to run your home.  The article said that there would be a demonstration at the main library the next Saturday so I went to it.  There were about 200 people who showed up for the demonstration at the library and when the "inventor" brought out the device I was very impressed at how cheesey it looked!  The inventor and a few of his pals wheeled out a small cart with a Van DeGraff generator, a 2x3 foot piece of plywood with some wires, circut breakers and cardboard tubes glued to it, and a 40 watt flourescent tube lightbulb.  They plugged in the Van DeGraff generator and the 4ft. lightbulb flickered with a dim purple glow from the static charge.  The inventor gave a 1 hour insprational talk about the vast amount of static electricty that was just laying around all over the world just waiting for someone to put it to work with his device (that needed just a little more developement until it was ready for retail sale).  The inventor then introduced one of his pals as a reverend who led the whole room in a prayer to ask Jesus to help bring his invention to market and free all of mankind from the grip of the oil companies!  After we prayed the audience was invited to ask questions and talk to the inventor and the reverend about investing or donating money to help fund the final tweaking of the device to make it marketable.  Well, I had at least one question so I jumped up on the stage and stuck my finger on the dome of the Van DeGraff generator and struck an arc off the index finger of my other hand to a metal table.  I offered to stick my tounge to the said dome if the inventor would stick his tounge across the wires that fed the motor in the base of the Van DeGraff after I stripped some insulation off them.  He declined so I stated that it is the flow of electrons that does work and that "static" electricty means electrons that aren't moving.  I also pointed out that the motor in the base of The Van DeGraff drew about 200 watts of power and that if the flourescent bulb was plugged into 120 volts as designed it would draw 40 watts and glow bright and steady; so it looked to me that his invention actually used quite a lot of electricty to not light the bulb very well.  I offered up my opinion that his invention lost electricity rather than gathered it so wasn't very useful and then left the building shortly thereafter.  I don't think many people invested in his invention that day, sorry. :'(.   Now, dropping back into my present reality, hey RCA, I sincerely belive you might be correct about magnets and portals to other relms, it seems that there is some kind of relationship to that and I knew a brain scientist who did a lot of work with magnetic fields.  If I can find his website I'll post the address.      Leland
I pray everyday giving thanks that I have one of the "fun" mental disorders!

iamowen

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2008, 11:56:45 AM »
 ;D  No its not BS it works but not verry well look at this web site, thre talking megga watts  http://www.gammamanager.com/index.html it realy works and the technology is proven and been kept secret by nasa and world governments sincebefore the end of ww2. Look at this and you will see why  http://www.searleffect.com/free/TMWKD/TMWKD.html

rbodell

• View Profile
    • Life after retirement
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2008, 04:22:14 PM »
;D  No its not BS it works but not verry well look at this web site, thre talking megga watts  http://www.gammamanager.com/index.html it realy works and the technology is proven and been kept secret by nasa and world governments sincebefore the end of ww2. Look at this and you will see why  http://www.searleffect.com/free/TMWKD/TMWKD.html

Every time I have said something is impossible, it came back and bit me in the ass so I am not going to do that here, but if some 14 year old kid has the ability to ride an anti gravity device school every day 40 years ago, he most certainly would have and at least would be doing today.

As for the couple kw over unity, don't you know every power company in the world would be fighting eachother at his door. They also had a storeroom with 700 units, well, I didn't see 700 of anything in that picture. I find it a little odd that he would have 700 of them anyhow. If I could take one of those and set it up on the ground in a supermarket parking lot with a 2 kw load on it, I could sell 700 of them on a weekend. He should have 700,000 of them. Unless of course it only works in his shop. If he can afford that building and all that "stuff" and to build 700 of anything, he can certainly set a couple up to run city hall on where there is no question of hidden wires.

people buy plans for this stuff off the internet every day. It all comes down to "you just havent got it adjusted correctly" or "you didn't build it exactly like the plans".

As for the government keeping something secret, it is not unusual for them to come and take anything that is a copy of anything they already have or even close. you don't just go tossing government secrets out on the internet and not dissapear ot at least end up in prison.

Evan without that if somebody had something like either of those that really worked, the scientific community would be screaming so loud you wouldn't need the newspapers. Of course it would still be all over the front page of the newspapers anyhow. Remember that self balancing two wheeled thing. That was on the front page all over the world and it wasn't even new technology.

Like I said, I aint saying it is impossible, I just have a hard time believing it is already here. When I see somebody get into an antigravity car and drive it to the grocery store and back, then you got my attention. when you can install something on my property and remove the electric meter and I till have electricity next week, then you got my attention.

Untill then I think I am not even interested in all the tests in the world. I think Iwill keep my money in my pocket.

The shear depth of my shallowness is perplexing yet morbidly interesting. Bob 2007

iamowen

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2008, 04:57:25 PM »
 8)  This is stuff that is thougt of as science fiction, but i just happen to have had a run in with this technology in1970. I was messing about with small magnets and managed to come up with a magnetic motor, that just kept going, I ran in to tell my father and he told me that it would soon stop because he said the americans were messing about with them during ww2, he went on to say that they were using permanent magnets and that they always lost their magnatism after a short while. He went on about experiments with magnetic vortexes, where it was claimed that a US aircraft carrier dissapeared and when it reapeared all its crew were out of their minds (not one recovered). I think this was the real Philadelphia experiment. That asside you can see why governments are keeping quiet about it. If anithing is seen it is eisily covered up as a UFO. Oops i,m off again on my band waggon, just to say this stuff is real, if it were lrt out of the bag for all to see it would bring down governments an bancrupt the world, Sorry i,m off again ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :o :o :o :o :o