Puppeteer

Author Topic: Felt for water removal  (Read 18980 times)

Stan

Re: Felt for water removal
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2008, 04:16:37 AM »
I know what you mean Doug.....We have an even more dangerous animal roaming around Kimberley. They are called the "BE BEAR AWARE COMMITTEE"  They roam around sneaking into your yard, picking your apples and carrying them away, getting funding from the gov't, preaching about how noble and beautiful bears are. 

I found a bear in the next door neighbours carport last summer.  A nice big 2 yr old.  I charged it growling and yelling at it.  It looked like it was fairly nervous and not too hungrey, obviously out of it's territory.  It stood up and looked at me but didn't turn sideways, flap his ears or lay them back so I kept going.  Just as I got to my go-no-go line he turned and ran off down the laneway.

My next door neighbbour on the other side came running up and started berating me for being a stupid idiot.  I just told him I knew bears and this one wasn't going to be a problem but that he shouldn't try that at his house, he should leave it up to experts.  He still walks over to the other side of the street when he sees me probably because he thinks I'm insane.

Crossbow.  Silent.  Efficient.
Stan

lendusaquid

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2008, 12:23:44 PM »
Is the crossbow for the neighbour or the Bear ?

Stan

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2008, 03:24:08 PM »
Neither, both would be illegal  :-X
Stan

lendusaquid

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2008, 05:33:12 PM »
Wrapped a coil around the exhaust today and tried to thermosphon .Failed.Even with the hotside pipe heated it failed to move.So now we know :-\

Doug

• Why don't pictures ever work for me?
    • View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 04:19:30 AM »
I have an MNR guy up the road two houses.

He sets up a trap ever now and then but they are smart and once trapped learn quick.
It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken

Stan

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 08:39:26 PM »
Lend...bummer!  Oh well, it works when it's on a gravity fuel feed on the way to the filter.
Stan

lendusaquid

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 04:29:52 PM »
Yes a coil and gravity works fine,its what i was using when experimenting.I was just concerned about the oil in the coil festering when i was running on Diesel.Thats why i made that plate thing.Once iam up and running on wvo all the time ill probably make another coil and use the plate for fuel processing.