Puppeteer

Author Topic: "Peak Oil" and the economics of various fuels for a lister(oid)  (Read 11231 times)

rocket

• View Profile
Re: "Peak Oil" and the economics of various fuels for a lister(oid)
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2006, 01:46:24 PM »
i appretiate all the comments.

when i say my lister will save my family from their cruelties i am refering to their outlandish high priced energy.

their other cruelties.... i pray to God for protection and stand armed with a couple hk91s

history shows that when our servants become better armed then we are they soon become our masters and we their servants.

i think there is a common thread amongst most here. i too programmed computers for twenty some years, have some training in nuclear engineering, now own an organic farm, have planted thousands of fruit and nut trees, do some sawmilling, and of course look to a listeroid for some energy independence.

in rebuttal to it takes millions of years to create fuel... i can look over a field of sunflowers and see hydrocarbon fuel. methane is created continuously in cow, the sea, the woods as the trees decompose... as hydrocarbon fuel is burned the carbon cycle continues it become co2 its used by plants to become c6h1206... hydrogen, oxygen, carbon... they are amongst the most common elements in, on and around this planet. it is like saying we are facing a water shortage on the planet. there are vast reserves of petroleum that are discovered and have not been developed. if you look at a map of oil production in the gulf between texas and florida you will see all of it on one side. the reason is not that there is no oil on the other side, but america has blocked using those reserves. same is true in other areas.

why is this so? alot of it could be the same reason lumber production has stopped in the northwest. some group who is against our being able to produce and live, has moved into this country and by the slight pressure of outlawing this or making it impossible to do that has altered our economy, way of life and our ability to provide for our families. just as one stinking low life snake with the mark of his pen outlawed our being able to have listeroids in the future. Machiavelli in the book the prince pointed out that it is cheaper to bring in settlers then to station troops. in america do you not see the settlers moving in? do you not see them being given free food housing and medical, and do you not see our country being changed by design?

am i paranoid? HELL YES!

just because you are paranoid doesnt mean they arent out to get you

GerryH

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2006, 05:05:07 PM »
Yeah, rocket
They have a name for that observed phenomena. In Canada we have had this shit jammed down our throats by the government controlled media - CBC (Communist Broadcasting Corp) Its called multiculturalism. Goverments fund it for votes, schools ban words like Christmas, and in England they banned hot cross buns. Mustn't offend the little darlings, let them carry ceremonial swords to school but don't show them a (gasp)cross!
I would like to see the lot of them either integrate or get out.

Doug

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2006, 07:04:06 PM »
I love my Radio 1 Gerry (and 2) .....
It sooths me on the drive home from work and helps to counter act my desire to throttle people.

The CBC isn't all bad, good tv for the kids in the morning.

Doug