Author Topic: Who Has Parts For Sale?  (Read 5331 times)

Reno Speedster

• View Profile
Who Has Parts For Sale?
« on: June 21, 2007, 11:08:42 PM »
I am getting ready to reassemble my 6/1 after a full teardown and adjustment / upgrade.  I need a few small parts but I am not having much sucess finding them from the folks I know or have delt with.  I sent a note to George, where I bought the engine and all my parts to this point, but I have gotten no reply.  I also saw on this forum that he may be getting out of the Listeroid business (I have no idea if this is true).  There is a guy in Canada who I talked to about getting some parts a while back (Bellaguhan Ltd.) and he had stuff but he also had a gentelman's agreement with George not to sell things in "George's territory" and wouldn't sell me anything. 

I haven't brought this up before because I was afraid that I would get blackballed from the only parts source I knew of but at this point I just need the parts.  I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm not saying anything bad about the folks I have delt with (I have had very positive interactions with George, even went to his shop to see the engines when I bought mine and would gladly deal with him again),  I just need to get some parts.

My question is, Who is currently dealing in small parts for these engines in the USA?  I would like an oil pump spring (and possibly a complete oil pump), some cam bushings and eventually some long term spares like some cam lobes, rings, a pump and injector. 

Tom

• Green power is good.
    • View Profile
Re: Who Has Parts For Sale?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 01:56:22 AM »
I'm looking too. I've been trying to get parts for a month.
Tom
2004 Ashwamegh 6/1 #217 - ST5 just over 3k hours.

wirenutrob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 02:10:36 AM »
You can try here.... metroexporters.com I bought a lovson engine and paid too much to get my first set of parts but it was worth it....
Then you can try that outfit in Dallas, generatorsusa.com ,Sharon is the gril down there to talk to.
Parts are really hard to come by here once you get a source you buy everything you think you need for the next 3 years, LOL.
Good luck
Rob

captfred

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 12:13:03 PM »
Reno,

What small parts do you need?  I've a supply of parts (injectors, piston/liners etc) for my Anand 12/2 including lots of "left over" gaskets, seals etc from a minor engine  inspection  . 

I'll be ordering more parts within the month, so something you need today, I can easily include and replace my inventory in my next order.

If you're in the mainland US can have them to you by USPS in about 7 days.

Cheers, Fred

Doug Doty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 04:56:38 AM »
Sam Crosby advised me he was carring parts for the metro's so that would probably get most of what you are needing.

Doug

• Why don't pictures ever work for me?
    • View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 05:05:53 AM »
Does Sam have an email adress?
Or website?

It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken

Doug Doty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 07:55:27 PM »
gotts@gwi.net <gotts@gwi.net>

mkdutchman

• mkdutchman at gmail dot com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 08:43:05 PM »
For whatever it's worth, I'm placing an order from Atul Patel (Power Anand) shortly, and I could throw your order in too..........
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 08:45:02 PM by mkdutchman »

gpkull

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 03:59:06 AM »
these parts are not hard to find. if  the g people would leave these engines alone walmart would have anything for them. the parts are dirt cheap  (complete gasket set  single 4.45  twin  6.40 ) this is for a power anand roid.  mk dutchman is putting together an order. im in 12/2  24/2  spares. get with him we will all save. he is wanting parts for his and wants to put together a multiple order t save on shipping. it will still cost x   dollars but if we can bust  x up between a bunch everybody will make out.  this order is going to happen shortly   ALL  ABORD 

as always  happy listering roid or not
                                                                                                                                           gpkull

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 03:42:57 AM »
A fresh batch of 6/1, 8/1 parts are in stock now. All parts from crankshaft up, in the midwest US. diesel-electric.us

Thanks,

Gary
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

tnorvold

• View Profile
    • Brookville Trading Company, LLC
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 05:27:43 PM »
I carry a full-line of injectors, injector pumps, gaskets, bearings, rings, pistons, and cyilnder sleeves for the Lister-Type 6/1, 12/2, 20/2 and 24/2 engines.
email for price.
THanks!
-Tryg
651-271-1689(mobile)