Puppeteer

Author Topic: Newbie signs up tot his forum...  (Read 13941 times)

rocketboy

• View Profile
Newbie signs up tot his forum...
« on: November 28, 2005, 12:54:15 AM »
Hi all,,

Just signed up to this forum. I built a Listeroid genset last year for entertainment and it has saved my bacon during the last three hurricanes that promptly hit my house. 400 hours in 15 months with no major problems. Plenty of notes and comments on a BLOG I've been keeping at

http://f1-rocketboy.com/lister.html

Bob
Sadly, artificial intelligence will never be a match for natural stupidiy.

T19

Re: Newbie signs up tot his forum...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 01:23:35 AM »
Hey Bob, yours was one of the first sites I read.  So, you have not updated us with your exploits this past unreal season how did it go?

quinnf

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 05:07:55 AM »
Right, that's becasue you ARE OldStyleListers.  Geez!

Registrant:
   Willem Andree (TENTERPRISE-NET-DOM)
   ANDREE INTERNATIONAL
   1714 North Paerl
   Centralia, WA 98531
   United States
   +136.0304969
   willem_andree@yahoo.com

quinnf

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 06:20:45 AM »
Amazing . . .

Willem_Andree

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 09:48:34 AM »
Right, that's becasue you ARE OldStyleListers.  Geez!

Registrant:
   Willem Andree (TENTERPRISE-NET-DOM)
   ANDREE INTERNATIONAL
   1714 North Paerl
   Centralia, WA 98531
   United States
   +136.0304969
   willem_andree@yahoo.com

I heard that you have been posting my personal information into this forum and I just wanted to see for myself. If there is anything that I can do for you in return please do not hastate to ask. Take Care and God Bless, Willem  :)

quinnf

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 03:38:45 PM »
Willem,

There you go again.  You ARE John360, or at least the email address you subscribed to this forum under is registered to you.   :)

That's public information and is freely available if you know where to look. 

Look, I'm sure you're welcome here, it's just best that you don't show up using an phony name to conceal your identity and then plug your merchandise.  That's deceptive, and if you worship the same God I do, I know for a fact that He doesn't approve of that sort of thing, so cut it out.  If you have something to offer, then do so, out in the open, without the deception.

Quinn

hotater

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 04:43:18 PM »
Quinn---

GOOD call. I ran the same traceroutes and pings.

This is the same guy that bids against himself on ebay then makes a 'second chance' offers to anybody that gets sucked in to bidding at all.  He did it to me last year, but by looking at the (PHONY)  bids and the cut and paste feedbacks between his various identities it was easy to see and report to ebay.

This forum CAN be a great place for owners and dealers and those with an interest can compare notes and ideas and further enhance a terrific hobby for all.

Crooked, duplicitous, outright liars should be ignored, and in my world, any dealer that's advertized by such a troll should be automatically rejected as not having the guts, charactor and ethics to call the offender and tell him to 'SHUT UP!'
    Since in this case the offender is not smart enough to see how transparent his actions are and how completely idiotic it makes him appear,  Andre and 'John 360' are on my ignore for all time list and I wont even go to his website to see what he's lying about now.

Sometimes the vision of a necktie and a gibkey together makes me smile.
7200 hrs on 6-1/5Kw, FuKing Listeroid,
Currently running PS-Kit 6-1/5Kw...and some MPs and Chanfas and diesel snowplows and trucks and stuff.

T19

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 07:45:58 PM »
That is just plan wrong.  If your stuff is any good, it will be noted noted here by honest customers.  Now I have to wonder why you would do this, and I have noted it beside my Bookmark

Willem_Andree

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 09:18:42 PM »
Hi Quinn,

That information is correct. I host more than 40 different domains along with a network of hosting accounts for free and they all have my name on them so that would in fact make me the same person with multiple identities. I enjoy working with people and the fact that I was at the Sunbelt Ag show with many of my customers and friends would in your mind make us all the same person just because we are all at the Sunbelt Ag Show at the same time in your book. Anyway, I’m not here to discuss politics. My friend emailed me and I just dropped by to say hello.

Thanks for the nice comments,
Willem

Willem_Andree

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2005, 02:58:39 AM »
Quinn---

GOOD call. I ran the same traceroutes and pings.

This is the same guy that bids against himself on ebay then makes a 'second chance' offers to anybody that gets sucked in to bidding at all.  He did it to me last year, but by looking at the (PHONY)  bids and the cut and paste feedbacks between his various identities it was easy to see and report to ebay.

This forum CAN be a great place for owners and dealers and those with an interest can compare notes and ideas and further enhance a terrific hobby for all.

Crooked, duplicitous, outright liars should be ignored, and in my world, any dealer that's advertized by such a troll should be automatically rejected as not having the guts, charactor and ethics to call the offender and tell him to 'SHUT UP!'
    Since in this case the offender is not smart enough to see how transparent his actions are and how completely idiotic it makes him appear,  Andre and 'John 360' are on my ignore for all time list and I wont even go to his website to see what he's lying about now.

Sometimes the vision of a necktie and a gibkey together makes me smile.

A lot of good people lost their eBay accounts do to incorrect information. Several businesses that I and my customers ordered products through have lost their accounts. There was even a segment on the News about eBay’s policies and practices that eBay even acknowledged that they working on and trying to fix. Not everyone owns a computer and anyone that uses the same computer to log-in into eBay runs the risk of losing their account. Everyone has the right to bid on an item placed up for bid regardless of color, race, sex, religion and eBay clearly violates everyone’s rights.

The internet is a wonderful tool and with wireless internet modems all around you, you should be very careful about what you say.  I could be sitting in your driveway and then I may be in Hong Kong. The thing you need to remember is that anyone can be typing this letter and it can be from anywhere.  Your real smart so you say, tell me who I am and where I am including the computer that I am using. If your as smart as you say you are I have a gift for you. If not, then the real (PHONY) is YOU!!!!

Dave1910

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2005, 10:36:54 AM »
Hi John and Willem,

I stopped by to say hello and see what all the fuss was about. I heard some rumors so I had to see for myself.

Willem, that new engine and st head we talked about last week? Frank said to go ahead and order them for him. He wants the pulley too. He said he would call you in the morning.

Dave

P.S. Willem that was excellent post on eBay, they also closed our Church group account saying the same thing. We called it DISCRIMATION. We are a Church group helping people and all they see are ip addresses. They don’t see the real people at all.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 11:35:23 AM by Dave1910 »

T19

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2005, 11:53:38 AM »
Actually I am a Moderator on another forum.  With the tools avail to the Moderator, they can perform a trace on your IP and tell a lot about you.  In fact with access to the IP address,  I can tell if its the same Computer or not.  Which would mean you are both using the same computer... which could happen at the local library or school.

As well, people who are reading the posts, will see a similarity in the writing style between posters.

I would suggest that the MODERATOR or owner of this forum, conduct this simple check to see if they are in deed the same person.  If they are not, move on no harm done.  If they are, then the memebers here have a right to know that a seller here is busy building himself up with dishonest "third" party endorsements.

What says the forum owner??

Andrew

kpgv

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005, 05:19:46 PM »
Hi Andrew,

Where I come from we call 'em "shills".
Anyway, thanks for addressing how to maybe fix this.
The quality of discourse has tanked.
This was & can be a great forum.
I have Jim Rome on the radio right now.
Maybe we should adopt his show caller rule:
"Have a Take and Don't S**K"!

Thanks,

Kevin

T19

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2005, 05:23:52 PM »
Up here in the Great White North, they are Liebranos :)  (Members of the Liberal Mafia..er..PArty :D )

Cheers

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 06:10:31 PM »
i hope to run the board as hands off as possible. if you feel there needs to be more intervention we can do that. curious what others think.

and yes john360 is william andree. the same ip on both