Puppeteer

Author Topic: Homemade toilet paper filters  (Read 33993 times)

ronsmith

• View Profile
    • Bentleybranch studio
Re: Homemade toilet paper filters
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 01:55:14 AM »
I call it 11/4" but it is thinwall pipe like used in a j-trap. Be careful when you drill it cause it will crack easy. Use a sharp bit. I found that size fits opening in a de-cored toliet paper roll good. I dont know why my pics are not coming up in coppermine gallery. The last time I checked they were there.

rbodell

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 02:21:54 AM »
I call it 11/4" but it is thinwall pipe like used in a j-trap. Be careful when you drill it cause it will crack easy. Use a sharp bit. I found that size fits opening in a de-cored toliet paper roll good. I dont know why my pics are not coming up in coppermine gallery. The last time I checked they were there.

I did a search for ronsmith and came back with nothing, how else could they be listed

rjcroc

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 12:47:09 PM »

Try user galleries, page 5

Rick
"THE GREATEST DANGER FOR MOST OF US IS NOT THAT OUR AIM IS TOO HIGH AND WE MISS IT, BUT THAT IT IS TOO LOW AND WE REACH IT"  MICHELANGELO
6/1 METRO, 6/1 LISTER SOM, 6/1 LISTER, 1 1/2 HP LISTER D, LISTER PUMP,LISTER PETTER LPWS4

rbodell

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 02:32:18 PM »

Try user galleries, page 5

Rick

are you talking about the coppermine photos at the top right corner of this page?

never mind I must be too stupid forget it

rbodell

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 02:36:23 PM »
ok I used a different browser. I found it

ronsmith

• View Profile
    • Bentleybranch studio
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 08:17:03 PM »
yeah, the pics are kind of crappy i took but you can see the pipe within a pipe concept. :-\

hotater

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 02:43:20 PM »
 I'm using paper towels strung over a piece of 1" pvc.

The transition from filter chamber into the bottom tank took a lathe to cut various pieces of pvc to fit inside.  I don't know of an easy way to do it.

7200 hrs on 6-1/5Kw, FuKing Listeroid,
Currently running PS-Kit 6-1/5Kw...and some MPs and Chanfas and diesel snowplows and trucks and stuff.