Puppeteer

Author Topic: Uganda Need Changfa or Lister style engine for Orphanage  (Read 2990 times)

pbabcock

Uganda Need Changfa or Lister style engine for Orphanage
« on: April 02, 2007, 01:55:14 AM »
Iam in charge (for my Church here in Florida) of finding a Gen set for an Orphanage in Uganda, I have searched the internet (google) trying to find some one to buy from in Uganda. I have a 12KW Changfa, and think that or a Lister would be good. Any body have any ideas?

Thank You
Phil in Florida

SCOTT

• View Profile
Re: Uganda Need Changfa or Lister style engine for Orphanage
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 02:49:57 AM »
Phil

I have some experience with this.  I supplied 2 engines that are on their way to Haiti this month.  Your biggest challenge may be making sure the orphanage takes possession of the engine, not thieves at the port, this is all too common in 3rd world countries.  I also suggest you order a USA standards engine vs. the lesser quality ones that are built for India and Africa.   

Feel free to contact me at Scottlisters@hotmail.com I can put you in touch with people that can help with the logistics.

Scott
net metering with a 6/1 in Connecticut
12/1
6/1

JMW

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 03:37:39 PM »
Phil,

If there is an interest in burning vegoil in this genset for the Orphanage and it is more of a charity venture than a commercial one, I would consider providing a vegoil burning genset, if some of my costs could be covered.
Contact me off-line.

Mark

pbabcock

• View Profile
    • The Dyno Shop, Inc
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 04:47:46 PM »
Mark

I sent you an E-Mail on 4/3, was wondering if you received.

Happy Easter
Phil
Changfa Type 1110 w/ 12KW ST
Phillip Babcock
http://www.philsclassiccars.com
http://www.thedynoshop.net
Ft Myers, Florida