Puppeteer

Author Topic: First Mike and now Doug WTF ??????  (Read 2517 times)

fattywagonman

• View Profile
First Mike and now Doug WTF ??????
« on: March 03, 2007, 01:49:48 AM »
I see we lost another good resource of information...  Lister Mike left a while back... got pissed off by Mobile bob... and now apparently Doug is gone???
Pissed off by one el retardo mentalbum...
Gee with a name like that how can you take the guy serious??? actually he seems well informed... and entertaining...
But Doug had like 4,000 posts... not really but it was up there... and he was always helpful... and super knowledgeable about how sparks are made...
Some guys take this forum stuff pretty seriously... I know I've gotten it too deep on the infopop forum from time to time...
Maybe a little break might be a good thing?
Anyhow Doug, thanks for all your advise...
and if you are really gone be sure to drop me a line when gus is up and running... 
Good Luck,
John

mactoollover2005

• View Profile
Re: First Mike and now Doug WTF ??????
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 11:23:31 PM »
Doug,
        I dont know what happened to upset you enough to leave this forum just figure it had to be pretty bad. Hope you change your mind because we all know that everyone thinks a little different than the next guy,thats what makes the forum so unique.Most of the time we can get along and everyonce in a while someone gets on our nerves and will do it intentionally sometimes which is not too bright but they still do it.Guess it makes them feel like a man or adult??
     If im ever up your way on the way to timmins i would like to drop by to visit so you if wish how about dropping me a line so we can meet someday.
  Take care and best wishes with all your endevers.
Derek

Still working on finding a lister gennie.
Derek

Doug

• Why don't pictures ever work for me?
    • View Profile
    • Doug's Petteroid Stuff
Re: First Mike and now Doug WTF ??????
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 01:42:01 AM »
I'm back, I was just a little disgusted by some stuff.

Thank you all for your emails and kind words.

Dopug
It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken