Author Topic: Give this Lister Forum the publicity it deserves!  (Read 2885 times)

Mr Lister

• View Profile
Give this Lister Forum the publicity it deserves!
« on: January 16, 2006, 12:39:07 AM »
Guys,

You have a great forum here, but it is difficult to find.

Even if you can find www.listeroid.com on Google*  you then have to find "cool links" and it is then the 11th item on the list, almost as an afterthought.

May I humbly make the suggestion that you put a great big clickable button link at the top of the listeroid.com home page so that newbies can see it.

Then ask others to put the same button their pages.   I would be happy to put it on any of my pages or groups.

* Type in listeroid into google and you will not see www.listeroid.com on the first page of items - time to remedy this.

Ken

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Give this Lister Forum the publicity it deserves!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 03:09:23 AM »
i wanted to let you know your comments were heard and appretiated. i have a number of sites that i will include links here from. i hope others will also. for a forum that has only been online for a few months i think it is going great and thank everyone for their support. i want to encourage anyone including vendors to feel free to also post things they may have for sale in the marketplace section. as long as vendors don't go overboard and keep it reasonable i think most here would appretiate it. also anyone with a wtb may post there.. it may be a good way to help get lister products moving to those that want them.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 03:13:55 AM by admin »

Doug

Re: Give this Lister Forum the publicity it deserves!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 04:19:46 AM »
Yes it would be sad to see venders try and turn this informative forum into an infomercial....

Anybody want to buy one of my greasless gimble gussets?

"They change you shorts, change your life, change you into a 9 year old Hindu boy and get rid of your wife..
We're having a white sale on smoked damaged furnature, you can drive it away today, just one tenth of a dollar ...
The large print giveth and the small print taketh away...."

Tom Waits "Step right up" 1976 album assylum years

Doug