Puppeteer

Author Topic: TEXAS owned listers?  (Read 3834 times)

Flydoctor

• View Profile
TEXAS owned listers?
« on: December 20, 2006, 11:05:11 PM »
Hello,

I am in the market for a Lister, and I would love to see and hear one before I commit to buying.  My electritian is reccomending a Chinese and quiet unit, but I am resisting.

I am near Houston, and will gladly drive to see someone's setup if you are willing to let me see it!  I promise I am sane, normal and not a purse snacher.

Thanks

Todd from Houston

olice

• View Profile
Re: TEXAS owned listers?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 12:22:35 AM »
todd
      i am near dallas and looking for a lister or chagfa  in texas also looking for a oil expeller press,  lots of folks talking  but not doing in  texas.  i am also willing to travel  some  to look at a lister or any good stationary engine.   generatordepot  in dallas has sold them but they are  not full time  they sell  generators on ebay and i seem to have trouble contacting them.   looks like freight cost will add 500-600 dollars to cost.   anyway still looking in texas,
                                                                                      j.o.
2.5, 6, 8 stover
4hp fuller and johnson
3, 10hp fairbanks
5,6,7,1.75 hp economy
lailang 12.6 hp diesel
chanfa type 6.6 hp
wanted listeroid

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 05:56:49 AM »
If central Kansas (Chase) is not too far for you, I have a parts depot there. I have dozens of original Listers, and will be bringing in a container of Indian clone samples in about 60 days. An associate nearby, Russell Groves, also has experience with expeller presses and may have some of those for sale.

Gary
diesel-electric.us
gsj@gci.net
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

wrightkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 01:25:48 PM »
  Gary:

Please post pictures and prices of the dozens of original Listers you have for sale so we can have a look  thank you ;D .
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:43:37 PM by wrightkiller »

westexx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 07:34:11 PM »
Flydoc, I have a listeroid 25/2 in east texas if you want to see one run. I am just south of center tx.
Wesley   Ashwamegh 25/2