Puppeteer

Author Topic: Storage of WVO??  (Read 12812 times)

danalinscott

• View Profile
Re: Storage of WVO??
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 05:31:21 PM »
I hope I am an asset to the forum.

Although I have a few co-generation installations "under my belt" they provided  just enough education to make me realize I had a lot more to learn about listeroid engines.  I try to give as much as I take..and a little more and so since I hope to be drawing upon the collective knowledge, skill, and intellect of this forum I feel oblgated to provide what I can in reuturn.

I cannnot simply "download" what I have learned in the past 15 years of wvo use and resaerch though. So if you have questions it is probably best to ask them by starting a new discussion or reviving an old on on that subject. Email me the link to it if I do not respond in a day or two. I am juggling a lot of projects/obligations currently and may not notice otherwise.  I have appeared to ignore posts here in the past..and do not want to repeat that.

By the same token...I am a relative newbie here...so if you have a criticism or suggestion regarding something I post please just spit it out. It is through these I usually learn the most.

Thanks,
Dana
danalinscott@yahoo.com