Author Topic: it just struck me  (Read 7621 times)

GuyFawkes

• View Profile
    • stuff
it just struck me
« on: December 12, 2006, 11:46:18 AM »
there are a lot of parallels between the discussions going on here and the discussions of people who were going to sell up, build a yacht, and go sailing off into the sunset, in the boat community there used to be a lot of places to buy cheap boats, these places were basically the first sensible stop with access to an airport on the planned itinerary, when the missus came face to face with the reality of liveaboard as opposed to the dream captain bligh had been feeding her, and jumped ship permanently.

nobody tells the truth, even to themselves.

by way of example.

I can generate electricity with my start-o-matic from UK pump diesel for 45 pence per kilowatt hour.

if I use red diesel its 20 pence per kWh

if I use the cheapest fuel available, bunker, its 10 pence per kWh

Mains electricity is 10.5 pence per kWh here, so I can match or beat mains prices.

well, no, cos I can pull zero watts or 25 kilowatts at a flick of the switch off the mains, the start-o-matic will do the flick of a switch and power on demand thing, albeit with a delay of 30 to 45 seconds, but it will be a bitch when the fridge and other stuff cuts in and out overnight, plus there are my phantom loads.

no problemo, say the dreamers, you yourself posted a link to a large battery bank and inverter spec, 2000 UK pounds for the batteries and 500 for the inverter.

then you run the lister periodically to charge the batteries.

well here comes lie #1

2.5 kW start-o-matic running 12 hours a day will output 30 kWh

I can pull 30 kWh in one hour from the mains, I don't have to spread everything evenly over 24 hours, DC equivalents of washing machines etc aren't easy or cheap to come by, so lister + battery bank + inverter is no a like for like comparison with mains fucntionality for a kick off

here comes lie #2

power stations can't start and stop willy nilly, so they struggle to meet demand when everyone wakes up in the morning, whereas an hour before they had wads of excess generating capacity going to waste, rather like the last minute empty seats on a plane.

our battery bank can be charged any time, it is nonsensical to charge it from a lister at 10 pence per kWh excluding my time and energy for maintenance and running, when you can charge it from the aforesaid off peak elecricity (called economy 7 here) for 4.5 pence per kWh

here comes lie #3

economy 7 battery charging, battery bank and inverter, with no lister anywhere in the circuit, will still only deliver 30 kWh per day for your 2500 quid capital investment, CHARGING the system costs 30 x 4.5p = 1.35 pounds assuming 100% efficiency, DISCHARGING the system means yo have to figure amortisation of the capital costs, lats say ten years. which will give you about a quid a day in capital costs. which for 30 kWh and still assuming 100% efficiency is going to add 3.3 pence per kWh produced, so 4.5 + 3.3 = 7.8 TRUE pence per kWh, include actual efficiences and losses and it works out around 9.4 pence per kWh.

so 9.4 pence per kWh as opposed to 10.5 pence per kWh for on demand mains electric in any quantity I like, not such a good deal

here comes lie #4

yeah well, when mains electricity goes up, I will be a winner.

this is the basis of the oldest confidence trick on the books, it is for people who literally cannot tell the difference between SPECULATION and INVESTMENT, because it is nothing more than rash speculation dressed up as investment to make it more sellable.

if energy costs go up, then EVERYTHING is going to go up, so your biodiesel or bunker or whatever costs are going to go up too

if energy costs go up then the cost of shipping EVERYTHING goes up, and EVERYTHING gets shipped, not just the 200,000 mile ceasar salad

here comes lie #4

what we are facing is a shortage, like housing in a city, causes prices to rise, there is never no housing available in the city, the supply never runs out, it is just you can't afford the standard you are used to, so EVERY SINGLE PLAN that does not involve you having a radical change in the way you percieve and use energy is a ponzi scheme at best, course this ponzi scheme is easy to sell, cos nobody wants to know about rationing.

you all know what I have been saying about CARBON is the energy source in ALL our fuels, propane, butane, kerosene, avgas, unleaded, 100 octane, all the diesels, they are all CARBON fuel sources, forget hydrogen and shit like that, it stands no chance, not as a fuel, and now we have the CARBON ECONOMY which is political speak for CARBON CONTROL which is CARBON RATIONING which is ENERGY RATIONING which is the only thing you can do unless you want anarchy, riots and the collapse of civilisation.

THEY ARE PREPARING YOU FOR THIS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6167671.stm

Carbon 'credit card' considered
Carbon "credit cards" could be issued as part of a nationwide carbon rationing scheme, Environment Secretary David Miliband has suggested.

An annual allowance would be allocated, with the card being swiped on various items such as travel, energy or food.

Mr Miliband said people who used less than their allowance could sell any surplus to those who wanted more.

A feasibility study says many questions remain on such a plan, but Mr Miliband says "bold thinking" is needed.

Mr Miliband told the Guardian that the scheme had "a simplicity and beauty that would reward carbon thrift".

Mr Miliband, who commissioned the feasibility study, said the scheme could be working within five years.

You cannot just rely on the state
David Miliband

Individuals and communities had to be empowered to tackle climate change - "the mass mobilising movement of our age".

"You cannot just rely on the state," he said.

The feasibility study was carried out by the Centre for Sustainable Energy for the Department of the Environment (Defra).

It says there are questions over whether a scheme would be acceptable for politicians and the public, but could be fairer than imposing carbon taxes.

The report seeks to separate a carbon trading scheme from the proposed ID card scheme, to avoid it being attacked on the same civil liberty basis as identity cards.

'Consistent radicalism'

Defra said the government was now developing a work programme "which should provide the information to lead to a decision on whether or not a personal carbon allowance is a realistic and workable policy option".

Mr Miliband predicted the environment would be a key issue in the next election, requiring Labour to "change our policies and our politics in fundamental ways so that we are seen as the change in the next election".

"I'm a great believer in the Arsene Wenger school of management - which is, you don't worry about the opposition, you just get your own act together," he said.

He insisted that climate change required "cumulative, consistent radicalism" rather than "one shot wonders".

Environmental measures in last week's pre-Budget report, including a 1.25p per litre increase in fuel duty and a doubling in air duty, were called "pretty feeble" by green groups.

Environmental group Friends of the Earth said the principle of using a limited "budget" of carbon per person was sound, but the implementation - especially as it would involve a government IT project - was a cause for concern.

Friends of the Earth climate change campaigner Martin Williams said: "What worries us is that it could take quite a long time to implement it and really we don't have that long to tackle climate change."

At a meeting in Downing Street on Monday, the prime minister met business, media and religious leaders to promote "collective action" against climate change.

The Bishop of London and the chief executives of B&Q, BSkyB, the Carphone Warehouse, HSBC UK, Man Investments, Marks & Spencer, O2, Starbucks UK, the director general of the BBC and Tesco formed a partnership to publicise "practical, simple solutions". A public campaign will be launched in March 2007.

=============================

self deceit and ponzi schemes that you buy into cos they sound nicer than the alternatives won't help, they will cost you dearly.
--
Original Lister CS 6/1 Start-o-matic 2.5 Kw (radiator conversion)
3Kw 130 VDC Dynamo to be added. (compressor + hyd pump)
Original Lister D, megasquirt multifuel project, compressor and truck alternator.
Current status - project / standby, Fuel, good old pump diesel.

GuyFawkes

• View Profile
    • stuff
Re: it just struck me
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 11:50:15 AM »
http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,1970103,00.html

Terry Macalister, Tom Parfitt in Moscow
Tuesday December 12, 2006

Guardian
Shell is being forced by the Russian government to hand over its controlling stake in the world's biggest liquefied gas project, provoking fresh fears about the Kremlin's willingness to use the country's growing strength in natural resources as a political weapon.

After months of relentless pressure from Moscow, the Anglo-Dutch company has to cut its stake in the $20bn Sakhalin-2 scheme in the far east of Russia in favour of the state-owned energy group Gazprom.

The Russian authorities are also threatening BP over alleged environmental violations on a Siberian field in what is seen as a wider attempt to seize back assets handed over to foreign companies when energy prices were low.

The moves will alarm many investors in the City of London as Shell and other share prices are hit, but the news will also increase ministers' concerns about Britain's energy security.

Russia is becoming a key source of natural gas to the UK and Gazprom has already made clear it would like to buy a company such as Centrica, which owns British Gas. One third of western Europe's natural gas is supplied by Russia - a figure expected to rise over the next decade. The security of energy supply is now the main political issue between the EU and the Kremlin. Nervousness about the Russians was heightened last winter when the gas supply to Ukraine was cut off in the middle of a political dispute.

Shell confirmed last night that its chief executive, Jeroen van der Veer, met Gazprom's chairman, Alexei Miller, in Moscow last Friday but would say only that the talks on Sakhalin-2 were "constructive". The Russian company said that "Shell did indeed make several proposals concerning Sakhalin-2" at the meeting which came after Shell was threatened with having its operating licence withdrawn.

The energy minister, Viktor Khristenko, is expected to give details today of a deal under which Shell and its Japanese partners are likely to get a cash payment in return for giving Gazprom a stake in the project.

Dmitry Peskov, the official spokesman of Russia's president, Vladimir Putin, hit out yesterday at critics in the western media who implicated the Russian government in manipulating oil projects and the poisoning of dissidents. He said there was too much "anti-Russian hysteria".With reference to BP's oil spills in Alaska, he added: "If it's an environmental problem in Alaska it's environmental. If it's in Russia you call it politics."

But other senior politicians in Moscow had no doubt Shell was being harassed into reducing its 55% stake in Sakhalin-2 to something close to 25% through relentless pressure from ministries.

"In the current situation Shell will not be able to defend its economic interests in a civilised process with the Russian authorities, so they will be obliged to give up control if they want to save at least some adequate part of the project," said Vladimir Milov, Russia's former deputy energy minister.

Bob Amsterdam, the lawyer of the jailed oil oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky, said the Kremlin was "once again" using legal pretexts to cover what was essentially an expropriation of private resources in the energy sector. "The Kremlin ought to cease this behaviour," he said.

The Sakhalin-2 project is scheduled to start operations in 2008 and involves finding and producing oil and gas near Sakhalin island, formerly known only as a penal colony during the tsarist and Soviet eras.

The two fields that make up Sakhalin-2 have an estimated 1.2bn barrels of oil and 500bn cubic metres of natural gas. The gas is to be brought ashore, liquefied and frozen before being shipped to customers in Japan and elsewhere.

The scheme created almost immediate controversy with western conservation groups because it involves putting equipment close to breeding grounds of endangered western grey whales. There has also been criticism that sensitive salmon fishing areas are being hit by dumping of dredging spoil waste amid worries about oil spills from platforms in the Okhotsk and Japanese seas.

But even non-governmental organisations have expressed surprise at the way the Russian authorities have taken up environmental issues since the summer after taking little interest before.

Mr Peskov said it was a coincidence of timing and that it was "a process that is natural for every country" to come to eventually. Mr Putin's spokesman said Russia wanted to encourage western investment and wanted closer links with west European countries to foster mutual "interdependence".
--
Original Lister CS 6/1 Start-o-matic 2.5 Kw (radiator conversion)
3Kw 130 VDC Dynamo to be added. (compressor + hyd pump)
Original Lister D, megasquirt multifuel project, compressor and truck alternator.
Current status - project / standby, Fuel, good old pump diesel.

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 04:13:55 PM »
Guy:

Truth#1:

i am going to do it because i want off the treadmill, i want off even if it means stepping onto a treadmill of my own design.

Truth#2:

yes my power will cost more than grid power, not much more considering the cost of getting power brought into my property

Truth #3:

i want to take personal responcibility for myself, not be dependant on the government "system" anymore so than i have to.

Truth #4:

will there be unplanned and difficult times? yes ,,, but with options these things become opportunities to learn.

bob g
otherpower.com, microcogen.info, practicalmachinist.com
(useful forums), utterpower.com for all sorts of diy info

Guy_Incognito

• Just a guy, incognito.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 07:18:52 PM »
Good post Guy_F -  except for the small fact that mains supply isn't available to all. In my case, the grid connection would require bulldozing through 30 kilometers of national park... which might have happened in the 80's, but it ain't going to happen now.

It would be interesting to see who here actually has ((cheap)) access to grid power. From the posts I've seen, people here fall into two categories:

- People who have mains power and use their lister as a bit of a hobby.
- People who don't have mains power and use their lister because there's little alternative.

Time for a poll perhaps?

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 07:48:17 PM »
power is accessible to my site, but
at a price that is equal to the cost of a large bank of top quality batteries
and a nice inverter package. also.....

when you are a small time consumer by design, you pay more for the power because of
all the sur charges
meter charge
line charge
state and local taxes
and whatever else that can think to tack on

so while the cost per kwatt/hr might be 10 cents, if you are a small user and factoring in
all the other costs, the result can be 15-20 cents per kwatt/hr.

to me at least i have two options
stay where i am, in an all electric house, in a metro area, with horrible infrastructure, a couple of semi dormant volcanoes, and a political environment
that would just asoon take away all my rights or....

give up some of the niceties of having grid power, and have to schedule and conserve, in an area that is far less populated and doesnt have the
infrastructure to invade my privacy and tell me what and where to do what and when.

and i also suppose there is an element to the whole thing that also satisfies the hobby nature of the thing. and to prove to myself that i can do it.

if the world goes on as normal, i spend a bit more for my power, and have to consider how and when i use it.
if the world goes to hell, well..... i would be far better off there offgrid than here ongrid

thats the way i see it anyway

besides what bonifide DIY'er, doesnt want his very own menlo park?

bob g

listerdiesel

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 08:51:18 PM »
Good post Guy_F -  except for the small fact that mains supply isn't available to all. In my case, the grid connection would require bulldozing through 30 kilometers of national park... which might have happened in the 80's, but it ain't going to happen now.
It would be interesting to see who here actually has ((cheap)) access to grid power. From the posts I've seen, people here fall into two categories:
- People who have mains power and use their lister as a bit of a hobby.
- People who don't have mains power and use their lister because there's little alternative.
Time for a poll perhaps?
'Almost' anyone in the UK, Europe etc will be on a supply that rarely breaks down, and many of us are engine collectors/restorers.

There was a situation when the SOM's came out where large tracts of  rural UK was without electrical power and small to medium gen sets were big business, but most towns had power of some kind or other, and with our grid network in the UK it is pretty reliable, Outages for us have been 2 in the last 8 years, longest off was about 5 hours when an underground 11kV cable junction box blew up in the main street below where we are located, but that was the longest I've been off in memory.

The supplying of information to others has been an interesting journey, following on from my years in diesel/electrical industries, and I now found it almost as much fun as actually doing the work myself.

We still have a basic set of hardware (engines) to play with, plus a big turret mill, a 'few' capstan lathes and other machinery that will make it into the workshop once we have our factory move over and done with.

Peter

Tugger

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 10:24:29 PM »
I just finished a 1.2 km incoming service for 2 COTTAGES....not homes...the price was just over 60,000.00 canadian dollars..for the lines and 2 services...
The one cottage also wants a 16kw automated back up generator...just incase...
I asked them before i started why they didnt want to just install the generator and buy 60,000.00 in gas...they looked at me like i had 2 heads..and said they didnt want to break the tranquility of nature...
The cottage is 7500 sq ft..i wonder what there house is like...
You dont have to be smart to be rich...so there is still hope for me yet!!!

Cheers
Tugger

hotater

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 11:27:31 PM »
I know a guy that lives in a 3800 sq. foot "caretaker's house" in Sun Valley, Idaho.  The main house looks like a rock and log hotel with underground parking for  FIFTY vehicles.  He's never met the owners in the six years he's worked for them.....some media idiot  of some kind.
7200 hrs on 6-1/5Kw, FuKing Listeroid,
Currently running PS-Kit 6-1/5Kw...and some MPs and Chanfas and diesel snowplows and trucks and stuff.

Doug

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 11:30:31 PM »
All I realy have to say on the subject living in an energy/resource independant country is Good on Ya Russia!

Nice to see someone has enough brains to push multinantionals out and keep stratigic domestic suplies of natural resources firmly in the hands of hoem grown companies that have a stake in the national interests.

Now as a Canadian I am servant in my own home until my goverment comes to its sences and buy/forces the foreigners out.

Doug

Ray C

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 02:56:42 AM »
Guy,

Good post.  It's important to do sanity checks such as yours...  Here are a few thoughts of mine...

Truth #1)   Many folks take our electricity (and upstream resources) for granted.  Generating it yourself gives us a new-found respect for what we consume.  It's a lesson well learned and we'd all be better-off if more of us learned it.  You will invariably pass-on the knowledge you are gaining -that's a good thing.

Truth #2)  I gather you live in the UK; I live outside of Washington DC now and have lived in/near big cities all my life.  I'm fairly convinced, that brown-outs and/or rolling black-outs will take place in the years to come.  Maybe yes, maybe no... I don't have a crystal ball.  By learning/experiencing cogen now, if black-outs happen, I might be in a position to make my life a little more comfortable.

Truth #3)  I'm pretty tired of city/urban life.  One day, I hope to live a quieter/simpler life on some property that is pretty far off the beaten path.   10-15 years from now (expected retirement) knowing how to manage (and cope with) cogen might be a valuable skill.

Truth #4)  I've always liked physics, mechanics and matters related to ecology.  Generators, solar power et. al. is the perfect embodiment of all the things I like.  In the end, even if this turns-out to be just an advanced science experiment, at the end of the day, I'll just call it my hobby -and hobbies should not be cost-justified.  It's good for the soul.

(I'm editing this to add one more thing...)

Truth #5)  I have neighbors that have fireplaces...  At incredible cost, they buy cords of wood -and it all goes up in smoke.  The efficiency there is pretty bad and the contribution to local smog is off the charts.

Later...

Ray
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 03:12:28 AM by Ray C »

oldnslow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 10:53:23 PM »
Great posts everyone. A few additional thoughts:  Grid power where grid access exists will always be cheap until that fateful day when energy gets tight. At that point we will get squeezed hard, but just to the brink of bankruptcy. Or perhaps just squeezed periodically to boost profits. Wouldn't want the customer to go under now would they? But Carbon rationing......they're getting more and more creative every day.

Listeroids gensets are serious machines and can deliver some power. Dangerous, difficult, primitive, simple, long lasting and appealing to those on the board. We are all here for a reason. We will all buy our products somewhere. Did we fall for a scheme? Maybe some did. Most probably not.

On a direct comparison of return on investment it does not look like you will ever get your money back but you also need to consider, what is your freedom to produce energy "at will" worth? To produce it reliably for extended periods? How much is it worth to have power when someone else says no, or a disaster cuts off the grid? How much is it worth to know that your freezers full of food for your young family will not spoil? Alot to me, to someone else not much perhaps. Self reliance = peace of mind, regardless of the extra cost, if you have the means to afford it, the mind to understand how to make it work and the skills to put it all together.

The thing that sucks and never stops growing is the plethora of laws and regulations that will soon have you so tightly bound it will be over before you even have a chance to say "what the hell was..."

I think we can at least slow it down by speaking up a little. When you hear someone using junk science to justify conserving our way out of a non-existant crisis, challenge them.

Remember Freon (dichlorotrifloromethane, I think)? Boils at -40 deg F at atmospheric pressure. One of the best refridgerants around. Gone in less than a year because it was named an ozone depleter and blamed for global warming. Now we are stuck with R134, less efficient, higher pressures, uses more energy to do the same job.

The one that yells loudest stands on the weakest foundations. Challenge them.
Mistakes are the cost of tuition.

livecheap

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 11:24:28 PM »
We must learn to act and not react
do not be a lemming and follow the crowd off a cliff
big brother is watching and will continue to find more  ways to watch you they track you through your
cell phones - i pods with gps - on star in your car - and everything you look at in the computor- credit cards ECT - ECT - ECT
and we have the right to avoid paying taxes - i wish i had the write up about that one. ok nice ranting have a good one all  SAM C.

sid

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 11:46:37 PM »
another case of big brother watching/ went to lowes today and went thru the self check out//bought a 5.00 piece of wood and stuck 5.00 in the machine...nothing until I give them my telepone #.. on a cash purchase.no way// put in a randon #// no way/ said it needed a correct #//by then they could here me // they came over and by passed that part and was glad to see me go out the door/I guss we to take a stand on the little items too/sid
15 hp fairbanks morris1932/1923 meadows mill
8 hp stover 1923
8 hp lg lister
1932 c.s bell hammer mill
4 hp witte 1917
5 hp des jardin 1926
3 hp mini petters
2hp hercules 1924
1 1/2 briggs.etc

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 01:26:15 AM »
where we are

now new cars come with the little satallite shut down, hmmmm how many years before this is standard equipment, then what?

"well we have bad air quality today, so everyone with an odd number last digit on their tag will have their car shut down for them today"
"tomorrow it will be even numbers"

and i don't like to admit it but i watch too much tv, (mostly discovery and history channel), has anyone seen the commercial for bank cards
with the cafeteria line all going thru like a machine, each scanning his card, just like clockwork , until the guy tries to pay with cash, and crashes the system!
now they are subliminally trying to make us wierd for using cash?

i dont remember the year but it was around 1915 that the federal government got involved with education and wanted the schools to quit teaching
about finance, interest payments and all that, they just wanted us to work harder and not realize we are on a treadmill. 100 years later, and most folks have
no clue as to what the real costs are for anything they purchase.

take us off of gold and silver, put us on paper, then switch us to plastic, then move us to direct deposit of our paychecks, we are so detached from what we do
to make money to what we get for it , that it is amazing.

i believe it was the war of 1066 that was caused by a tax revolt, the king wanted 2 weeks of man's work as taxes, they picked up pitchforks and raised hell..
we now give up nearly 6 months to some form of taxation,, and we take it.

wanna see something amazing, try googling your address, and get the satelite picture of your place, most cities the resolution is down to seeing the lawn mower in the
yard and how many vehicles you have parked in the drive,,, hell this is google, you know uncle sam has better pic's than they link to.
i am sure they have heat signatures for your lister shed in the back yard as well.

we are losing what we have as freedoms at an alarming rate, 1984 was but a primer for the powers that be.

how long before they implant us at birth?

want to burn waste oil, well it was in the early 90's that safty clean corporation lobbied congress to get waste oil reclassified as a hazzardous waste, it didnt get done then, but you can be assured it will. as a hazardous waste the paper trail will make it impossible to get it and use it as a fuel you can be sure.

the next step will be waste veggie oil, surely they can find a reason to make it hazardous as well. and you can bet the biodiesel plant will lobby to get it done.

already they tell us when we cannot burn wood to heat with, if the air quality is poor they can fine you for using your fireplace. now you can anyway if it is your only source of heat.. how long before they tell us "you don't need a fireplace" you can hook up to the grid, do so or we will condemn your house"

it all seems quite bazzare, but i assure you it will come to pass.
we just had a major shakeup in congress, and if we get a environmental whackjob as president, look out, things will change very rapidly.

once changed it is going to be nearly impossible to regain what was lost.

anyone that argues against this is just not thinking.

time to open your eyes people.

this year we saw how epa legislation has put a wrench in the listeroid, changfa and other engine works.

how long do you think before they expand on the theme?

seriously it is time to wake up,

and as Sid stated:

"The one that yells loudest stands on the weakest foundations. Challenge them."

we all need to get with the program and challenge at ever pass, make your voice heard.
educate those who vote, explain to them what we are about to lose.

we are too small to lobby anyone but maybe a dogcatcher, but it may well be time to find a
congressman who likes offgrid and start supporting him no matter what party he is affiliated with.

does anyone know a congressman that is sympathetic to the cause? i don't!
being in the western half of washington state i might as well be in
a 60's era commune run by some of the most famous communists.

very quickly the places you could go to get away from all the crap are disappearing.
even the smallest, most out of the way places are being taken over by those from the far left in govenment
and they bring with them all their fine idea's on how the rest of us should live.

it is not looking good at all

bob g

sid

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 02:44:03 AM »
remember// there is such thing as temporary taxe increase/  or a temporay law.. I vote no on all things// it is amazing how many people will vote for something that they do not understand.. I do not vote for people i vote against them//sid
15 hp fairbanks morris1932/1923 meadows mill
8 hp stover 1923
8 hp lg lister
1932 c.s bell hammer mill
4 hp witte 1917
5 hp des jardin 1926
3 hp mini petters
2hp hercules 1924
1 1/2 briggs.etc