Puppeteer

Author Topic: Listeroid Price Increase?  (Read 16893 times)

Willem_Andree

Re: Listeroid Price Increase?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 12:48:33 AM »
Thanks Loren,

I normally do not have time for posting information on any forum but, when my friends told me that there was a post from you 3 blocks away from my location they notified me ASAP. When I first read your post I was very surprised by it. When we where talking about engines I assumed you where interested in the best products that will last a very long time. After all we have worked together and known each other for over 25 years. I am very thankful that my friends took the time to let me. Thank you my Friends. When you get your next day off, stop by so that we can put together a system that’s best for your needs. Let’s talk in person so these guy’s don’t bust their gaskets. I also asked John to stop by too! That should really get to them…..  ???

Thanks again,
Willem

quinnf

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 03:55:01 AM »
Oh geez . . . now he's talking to himself.  And both sides of the conversation.  This can't be good . . .

Dave1910

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2005, 10:04:19 AM »
Hi Willem and John,

News travels fast these days. I heard about your encounter with a couple of no it alls  ??? and I had to see for myself. They really believe that you two are both Willem! This is going to be good…

Just some more fuel to feed there fire, my engine and st head are running great. Willem you’re the best.

Have fun you two,  ;D
Dave

Dave1910

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2005, 10:45:46 AM »
Willem has the best engines out their and he is always happy to help.  :)

T19

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2005, 06:12:50 PM »
HEHEHE  So he say's.