Author Topic: Public disclosure---  (Read 3894 times)

hotater

• View Profile
Public disclosure---
« on: December 07, 2005, 05:45:42 PM »
Last year when I got my Listeroid engine it changed my life for the (much) better.  Since I write a lot anyhow on a wide variety of mostly technical topics, it became clear I needed a place to vent my overflow of newly aquired knowledge and experience under rather unusual circumstances.

Utterpower.com became, and still is, that place where I share what I know with the world.

THIS board is handier to post to, and develop more ideas in a shorter length of time with,  SO,  I want the world to know that George has my permission to snag ANYthing and EVERYthing I might say HERE, and copywrite it on his own site, for HIS own use.

George Breckenridge has my permission to use in any way he sees fit whatever I post here in any way he sees fit.

Hopefully we'll have a way to pay for anything that looks like an advertisement soon.  Until then, all information I share is as profit neutral as I can make it.

If anybody has a problem with that contact me by email (it's PUBLIC) or private message.  I don't, and won't fight flame wars with anybody.  Life is too short as it is.

Let's have fun with a BUNCH of iron dinosaur engines that make us smile and therefore live LONGER.
7200 hrs on 6-1/5Kw, FuKing Listeroid,
Currently running PS-Kit 6-1/5Kw...and some MPs and Chanfas and diesel snowplows and trucks and stuff.

Joe

• View Profile
Re: Public disclosure---
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 07:23:56 PM »
OK...I want to know about the Golf Balls you found at Hot Springs....
Nothing is easy...if it were...anybody could do it.

2005 Power Solutions  6/1-ST5

quinnf

Re: Public disclosure---
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 08:52:39 PM »
I think it's one of those new sports I read about.   EXTREME Golf!  :P