Author Topic: concrete vs resilient mounting  (Read 56704 times)

cobbadog

• View Profile
Re: concrete vs resilient mounting
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2022, 06:06:51 AM »
WOW, I don't know why you would bother to resurrect this topic. Between statements made using funny little symbols which mean nothing to average lay person and not describing the actions and reactions using plain English I don't think I have tried read this much dribble in a long time. If it was all in plain English then it just might be interesting as the Engineers that designed these engines obviously knew what they were doing at the time as they are still running today no matter how they have been mounted.
Coopernook - the centre of our Universe.

38ac

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2022, 11:24:26 AM »
WOW, I don't know why you would bother to resurrect this topic. Between statements made using funny little symbols which mean nothing to average lay person and not describing the actions and reactions using plain English I don't think I have tried read this much dribble in a long time. If it was all in plain English then it just might be interesting as the Engineers that designed these engines obviously knew what they were doing at the time as they are still running today no matter how they have been mounted.

X2!
Although I admit to being entertained for a very short while by rereading a few of the posts.  In the first few paragraphs of the latest link there was enough bad "facts" to cause me to stop reading.

A good quote to remember
"The knowledgeable  can present the complicated  in a simple manner,, while the unknowing manage to twist the simple into total complication"
author unknown
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2022, 01:45:48 PM »
wow
this should prove to be quite interesting!

go get 'em Bob!

:)

bob g
otherpower.com, microcogen.info, practicalmachinist.com
(useful forums), utterpower.com for all sorts of diy info