Author Topic: FINE SOM on ebay!!  (Read 9238 times)

Geno

• View Profile
Re: FINE SOM on ebay!!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 05:28:09 PM »
Sold to "binnie1941" 925.00 Pounds.

I thats the Binnie who posts here you might want to let us know so we don't bid against one another.
If its yours Binnie we EXPECT lots of pictures and updates on your progress.

Thanks, Geno

hotater

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 07:48:54 PM »
  The winner of that extrodinarily fine SOM has a familiar name.....is that you binnie?

7200 hrs on 6-1/5Kw, FuKing Listeroid,
Currently running PS-Kit 6-1/5Kw...and some MPs and Chanfas and diesel snowplows and trucks and stuff.

binnie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 09:05:34 PM »
Yes Hotater,
Looks like I have taken the plunge. Now to get it here. Houston is out of the question for me up in Cda. However, I have arranged storage for however long it takes to crate it, inspect it, set up shipping arrangements etc. So the pressure is off to get it collected. It is in the Midlands and not too far from Liverpool (a major shipping sea port on my side of the island). I don't think the logistics will be too difficult. Will let you all know when it arrives. So far I am pleased with the purchase & how it is panning out. I don't expect to see it before Spring. Meanwhile I am still working on my 12/2 project which should be up & running soon. binnie (have asked for more picts. If they arrive I will share).
Listeroid 12/2 Jkson with 10kw head, for backup now on diesel. Future interests: WVO, bio,  Cogen - Heat exchangers - solar.

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2006, 09:57:47 PM »
I used a Canadian firm to ship mine to Montreal, cost me $375.  It arrived two weeks after it left England  I can send you more into if you want..  Good to see another SOM in Canada
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

binnie

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006, 04:51:39 AM »
Hi T19,
I am not too far from Ottawa...in the laurentien mountains area...I will be having it shipped to Montreal by ship...and transported from there.
Any info that you have for shipping would be greatly appreciated.I will probably need 2 palettes for all the pieces and the approx weight is in the 1800 lbs...Do you have any names of shippers from the Liverpool area...the machine is in Wolverhamptom, appx. one hour from liverpool harbour by road. I would appreciate any info you have. thanks, binnie
Listeroid 12/2 Jkson with 10kw head, for backup now on diesel. Future interests: WVO, bio,  Cogen - Heat exchangers - solar.