Lister Engines > Listeroid Engines

25/2

(1/1)

Thomas:
Hello SHIPCHIEF I was told you might have a 25/2 for sale if so how much and were is it . Thomas

SHIPCHIEF:
Sorry, Although I do have one, ;D it is not for sale. It is an ASHWAMEGH brand and has alot of casting sand that the builder included as a bonus; it's painted in.  >:(
I am rebuilding it, Parts are scattered all over. I hope to get the second flywheel off and the crank and cam out soon, then needle scale and wash the block.
Then polish the crank journals, reconfigure the oil system to permit oil temp regulation and full flow filtering. Then balance the pistons, rods, counterweights,& flywheels.
There is a picture of it in the coppermine photo gallery, under SHIPCHIEF, taken before I found the sand and took it apart.  :o :-[  :'( But I do enjoy the work, somehow it is more fun than building another hot rod V8  ;D
I would suggest you contact George B @ utterpower.com (I have no economic interest, I just like George and know he is commited to Listeoids and Chanfas) at least check out his web page.
Scott E

Thomas:
Hi Scott I knew it was a long shot but I tried. Thay are fun towork on arnt thay.  I have e-mails in to George but no answer yet. I am looking to get one so am intersted in wow yours works out.  Thomas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version