Puppeteer

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3847 times)

Thomas

• View Profile
Hello
« on: January 01, 2006, 05:48:02 PM »
Just saying hello  and Happy New year to all. Just became a member. Look forward to learning something about these engines and looking to bild one. I know there are singel phase powere plants are there any three phase for them. Is any one running I thank thay are the 25/2?   Thomas

quinnf

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 02:43:46 AM »
Hi Thomas, welcome to the board.  You might want to contact Shipchief.  He has a 25/2.  I haven't seen any 3-phase generators, but I'm sure they're out there.  You might want to contact George at Utterpower.com.  I think he's importing them, but they're still pretty new. 

Quinn

Thomas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 07:43:08 AM »
Hi Quinn. Thanks for the input I have e-mails out to George and some others but no feedback yet maybe tomorrow thay will all be back. I am looking to run my shop of this so I wont to do it right.I may just have to run  VFD's  on single phase input for a while that would give me speed controle on the mils and lathes a big plus.    Thomas

trigzy

• View Profile
    • High Tech Hicks
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 02:06:13 PM »
How big of a three phase head were you looking for?  What voltage?  Brush or brushless?

Steve
Power Anand 24/2, Brushless 20kW, some other antique iron.
Vendor of AVR's, Small Clones of Yanmar Diesel and Honda Gasoline Engines

Thomas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 08:53:29 PM »
Hello Steve I am looking for up to a 10 to 15 KW  I dont know as it makes any difference on the brushes   just as long as it works.  Thomas