Author Topic: Ebay UK 6-1  (Read 4558 times)

hotater

• View Profile
7200 hrs on 6-1/5Kw, FuKing Listeroid,
Currently running PS-Kit 6-1/5Kw...and some MPs and Chanfas and diesel snowplows and trucks and stuff.

hotater

• View Profile
Re: Ebay UK 6-1
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 10:19:57 PM »
  410 Pounds Sterling is $769. 

The prices are on a steepening uphill climb, it seems to me.
Currently running PS-Kit 6-1/5Kw...and some MPs and Chanfas and diesel snowplows and trucks and stuff.

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 02:46:52 AM »
Yes, I paid less for a SOM
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

binnie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 03:34:25 AM »
I'm in the market for an original 10/2, 12/2, 16/2 with original cast iron base...should it become available...however I have only seen on of these beasts available on ebay uk, in the last year, and missed it. I am noticing the trend in upward prices...and happening very quickly. I wonder if our forum and interest is not stemming the rise? The more interest....the higher the price! I have a 12/2 Jkson but am still looking for an ORIGINAL...Lister !   
I guess when you have been  bit by the bug...you can't resist. binnie
Listeroid 12/2 Jkson with 10kw head, for backup now on diesel. Future interests: WVO, bio,  Cogen - Heat exchangers - solar.

hotater

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 03:43:09 AM »
Hurry up Bennie!  there's a shipping container being filled and there's space available.

binnie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 04:55:42 AM »
I have a few independent feelers out among the British Stationary engine enthusiasts, but so far no finds & no bites...I am aware of Ken's shipping to Houston & his offer to accomodate members. I appreciate. I am also envious of your purchase of the water pump...nice going. It is a bueaty.
Some times you just have to wait, & wait and wait, untill someone descides to sell, and then you better be prepared to jump. Binnie
Listeroid 12/2 Jkson with 10kw head, for backup now on diesel. Future interests: WVO, bio,  Cogen - Heat exchangers - solar.

TPXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 02:56:42 AM »
I am aware of Ken's shipping to Houston & his offer to accomodate members. I appreciate.

Hate to barge in but am just reading this thread and am wondering when is the shipment from the UK leaving? I am badly wanting an original lister but shipping has detered me. Who might I talk to about this? I have not found the topic on the shipping container.

t19

• Tanks and Lister... Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 03:11:44 AM »
Shipping is $375 CAN from UK to Montreal, can't think the USA is that much more
There is plenty of room for all of Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes...

hotater

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 03:16:54 AM »
TPXX--

It'll probably be early '07 before our engines leave the UK.  There is space available, but at this time the price is entirely unknown.  We're working on it.
You can contact me through the forum contact info.