Puppeteer

Author Topic: What is your cast?  (Read 2475 times)

Doug

What is your cast?
« on: August 08, 2006, 02:44:12 AM »
APPLICATION FORM
Position applied for :

Name:                   [surname]           [First Name]              [Middle Name] Mr. / Mrs. / Miss

Please affix
recent passport
size photograph

Present Address :

Ph. No.:

Permanent Address :

Ph. No.:

Date of Birth :
   Height                        [cms]
   Weight

Marital Status :
   No. of Children ( if any )

Religion :          Cast  :          Nationality :

Family Background

Languages Known (Underline Mother Tongue)

Qualification
   Occupation

Language
   Speak
   Read
   Write

Father       Mother       Brother         Spouse

*****Insert  Doug*****   

Now I don't understand much about India, but I'm learning. And the first thing this tells me is I don't want to work for this engine builder. Just by the questions ( and this was only one page of 3 with some very in depth questions about your personal life )  it obvious why people want to come to Canada where religion, ethnicity, cast ( a concept I have trouble with ) relations is non of your buisness!!!

GuyFawkes

• View Profile
    • stuff
Re: What is your cast?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »
it obvious why people want to come to Canada where religion, ethnicity, cast ( a concept I have trouble with ) relations is non of your buisness!!!

I posted something about this a few weeks ago, it is a very difficult subject for foreigners to understand, but perhaps all you need to know is you and I are both untouchables, and so will be the people who assembled your listeroids....

India can modernise all it likes and dress everything up in western capitalism, and declare the caste system a thing of the past, that be like going to new orleans now and telling black people there is racial equality in the usa, well there is sort of, the only colour that counts is green, and too bad if you are black because you'll find it tougher getting green than the white man.

There is a film out now called the Confederate States of America, basically u s grant lost, lee won, franklin escaped to canada and so on, well worth a watch.
--
Original Lister CS 6/1 Start-o-matic 2.5 Kw (radiator conversion)
3Kw 130 VDC Dynamo to be added. (compressor + hyd pump)
Original Lister D, megasquirt multifuel project, compressor and truck alternator.
Current status - project / standby, Fuel, good old pump diesel.