Author Topic: More profit over peoples health.  (Read 5075 times)

BruceM

• View Profile
Re: More profit over peoples health.
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2019, 11:23:13 PM »
I'm more fond of sailing than motoring, but the sailing must be grand there too.

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2019, 11:51:23 PM »
I also get it Bruce, not much point in life when you can no longer enjoy it like you used to. Trouble is the only alternative to living is dying and that`s not particularly appealing either. I guess we`ll just have to carry on regardless.

Bob

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2019, 08:13:47 AM »
Hey Glort, You are about ten years too late in my case, I used to make these in the UK before I came to Australia. I had a few failures but mostly successes. I found that by heating the olive oil before bottling increased the shelf life out to several years.

The idea to buy tomatoes in from the local market is a good one, just try to stay away from the mass produced supermarket toms that have little or no flavor even when dried.

Perhaps you have found a use for your excess power, a small production line producing quality sun dried tomatoes might be a great way to turn solar power into disposable income, not quite sure about how it will align with your previous post about loosing weight and staying healthy.

Bob

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2019, 08:56:39 AM »
Hi Glort, I had a thought about a use for your excess solar, what about cold storage? Universities and pharmaceutical companies spent an absolute fortune buying in liquid nitrogen for cryogenic experiments/storage. Producing liquid nitrogen requires disgusting amounts of energy, might also help with your air conditioning issues, just be careful, don`t want to put yourself or the family into cryostasis!  :laugh:

Bob