Slow Speed Diesel Engines > Changfa Engines

What's this really worth?

(1/2) > >>

LowGear:
Saw this and wondered?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/ele/6757974509.html

broncodriver99:
Looks like a pretty fair price to me depending on condition. Especially since it is already on the Island.

veggie:

+1 Looks like the right price for that equipment

LowGear:
Thanks for your consideration.  I just came across it and thought that's a lot of equipment for $500.  Thankfully I moved past the backup generator project realizing that we just didn't need one unless something really dreadful happens.  Like the California or Australia fires.  Thank goodness the fires in California are over and they can get back to "normal".  I wonder what the normal will be?

ajaffa1:
Hey Glort, completely understand all your paranoia about not having the right equipment when you need it. Better to have it and never need it than to need it and not have it.

Got to feel sorry for those poor buggers in Queensland, catastrophic fires raging and we haven`t even got to summer proper. I`ve read reports of the police forcibly evacuating people against their will, things are that bad that they will drag you away in hand cuffs rather than let you stay. Wonder what the human rights campaigners will make of that? Can`t see the lawyers queuing up to sue the police for saving lives.

Talking of watering the lawn, I`ve got to go water the veggie patch.

Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version