Author Topic: Concerns About My First Real Test  (Read 7815 times)

guest23837

Re: Concerns About My First Real Test
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2018, 09:41:23 PM »
Im looking forward to this missive Glort even though I will never be able to use the knowledge in Ireland. If you make fuel for any road going vehicle you must pay excise duty to the wastrels in Dublin. Even more irritating its almost impossible to get insurance on a car over 15 years old. You can join a vintage club if your car is over 30 years old and you can get insurance IF you have a car under 15 years old thats insured taxed tested etc and your annual mileage in the vintage/classic is limited to 3000 km. Of course the older cars would be much easier to get to run on alternative fuels bur really whats the point living here. Grrr

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2018, 11:30:41 PM »
Wish I hadn`t left my old short wheel based Mitubishi Pajero in the UK when I came to Australia. It was the most wonderfully over engineered tool I have ever owned. It would go anywhere, tow anything and I`m sure it would run on WVO a dream.

Bob

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2018, 12:10:20 AM »
Hey Glort, no pressure and I`m sure we won`t be disappointed. The worst that can happen is that it will restart the conversation.

Bob