Author Topic: Todays whinge rant.  (Read 783 times)

Johndoh

• View Profile
Re: Todays whinge rant.
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2018, 08:56:38 PM »
The evidence is clear-  hospitals are breeding grounds for the worst of the bacteria, because they kill off the competing safer bacteria with toxic chemicals.  Soap and water is safer and better.  Bactericidal chemicals are toxic and are NOT helping.

The chemical soup brought into homes is making people chronically ill.  The US Environmental Medicine doc's have actually cured a hell of a lot of serious chronic illness by getting people to clean out their home and personal care products of toxins, and clean up their food and air. This crap is a much bigger burden on health than people think.  This is not medically popular because it's not a profitable procedure or a profitable pill, and it encourages patients to take charge of their own health. Of course, in the US, Enviromental Medicine was aggressively targeted by the Chemical Manufacturers Association (CMA).

Women are being propagandized by targeted, carefully crafted advertising into buying toxic crap. If men were the targets, it would be a different message, but most men would think those products were essential too. 

Bon Ami (soap and feldspar) works.  For the really nasty stuff, Barkeeper's friend (oxalic acid, pumice).

I agree with the comment about the hospitals but I'd like to add my 2 bobs worth. In this country years ago hospital wards had matrons people put on this earth to make you leave hospital as fast as possible once recovered. I spent nearly 3 weeks in hospital last year, I thought my race was run however in that time I never saw anyone with a mop and bucket. The cleaners sprayed some chemicals and rubbed the floors with a sponge. spills were seen to with paper towels. years ago everything was scrubbed with lye and bleach you must remember the smell in hospitals years ago? Of course the matrons are gone now replaced with pen pushing ward managers
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 12:51:37 AM »
My Mother was a nurse back in the days when they had matrons in charge, fearsome women that marched about like a sergeant major. Even the doctors were terrified of them.

During my recent stay in Lismore hospital I managed to reduce the ward manager to tears, I would never have been able to do that to an old fashioned matron, doubt I would have had the courage to try.  :laugh:

Back on the subject of household cleaners/poisons: I am increasingly alarmed about the quantities of plastic micro beads in product like makeup, fabric and hair conditioners etc. This stuff does not break down in a septic tank and will persist in the environment. I wonder what breathing in plastic micro dust does for your lungs.

I predict a whole raft of new health conditions linked to this stuff.

Bob

BruceM

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 02:23:41 AM »
Hospitals are nuts with wall to wall carpets in rooms and halls, and central air systems.  Can't think of a better way to source and spread bacteria.  There is no such thing as a "clean" wall to wall carpet (just roll up a "clean" one), and the plasticizers in carpets are endocrine disrupters so it's all so anti-health as to insure lots and lots of repeat business. (No different from carpets in you home.) 

The wireless microwave levels in hospitals is also rising dramatically. This seems pretty nuts for a health care facility when there is already a growing population developing electrical sensitivity, which can be a seriously disabling condition (recognized now in 6 countries), but with zero treatment other than avoidance and zero government funded research. 

I had to stifle myself to keep the rant this short and relatively polite.

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 11:09:55 AM »
Hi BruceM, please feel free to rant, if you feel inclined, I do and Glort is famous for it. I guess it`s what engineers do when they`re not getting their hands dirty. Please enlighten us about the dangers of carpets and microwave radiation in hospitals. Pretty sure everyone on the forum will spend time in hospital in the next ten years.

Bob

glort

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2018, 11:24:33 AM »

Yeah, got to say, Bruce makes me laugh with his self conciseness about his "rants".
I always find them VERY interesting and learn something from them too.

If my rants were 1% as interesting, they would be 99% improved!  :embarassed:

38ac

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 12:59:20 PM »

I had to stifle myself to keep the rant this short and relatively polite.

That made me laugh ;D  Glort makes the rest of us seem to be the  masters of brevity.
Collector and horder of about anything diesel