Author Topic: single-phase brushless synchronous alternator with capacitor  (Read 498 times)

glort

• View Profile
Re: single-phase brushless synchronous alternator with capacitor
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2018, 12:29:49 AM »

Try reading labels on food products, orange ink on a purple background I believe they are designed do you can't read them

Mrs brought home something last Night that had instructions on a folded piece of paper in about 30 languages all printed in micro print on that thin Bible paper that the print on the other side shows through.  Really gets me annoyed when not only I can't read it by my daughter is going cross eyed as well trying to decipher it and her sight as also recently tested is perfect.

8 point used to be about the smallest font used. I think they are down to about 0.8 Point now and taking advantage of modern printing resolution to go smaller Still.  There should be a universal minimum print size.  With all the catering  now to the disabled, deaf, Blind and other impediments, I'm surprised  there are not minimum standards for print size to allow for the people that don't have the visual acuity of the Bionic Man.

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2018, 09:27:01 AM »
Yep, every thing gets smaller except for the price. The guarantee on anything you purchase is in such small lettering that you can`t read it. Bunnings (a hardware store in Australia) print their receipts with an ink that fades to invisible in six months, they give a twelve month guarantee on the products they sell but only if you can produce the receipt as proof of purchase. I scan my receipts from them and then print them out when needed, the looks of shock on their service department faces makes it worthwhile.

Bob

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2018, 09:30:28 AM »
Just a though, perhaps I should have posted in a larger font for myopic people like myself and Glort.  :laugh:

Bob

old seagull man

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2018, 10:11:10 AM »
Me to i have had glasses since i was four, coke bottles all the way through school..  The wife is an optometrist, so she would see though any silly games i tried. LOL