Puppeteer

Author Topic: And the rip off of the day award goes to.....  (Read 727 times)

ajaffa1

• View Profile
Re: And the rip off of the day award goes to.....
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 07:51:17 AM »
Sorry Corporal Stef, I`ve got my sh1t together now, can`t promise it won`t happen again.  :)

Bob

glort

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2018, 09:15:41 AM »
Thirty years of skiing in Europe and nobody ever told me!  :'(

Yeah well I only discovered a money making opportunity I missed out on too late this week.

Apparently in NZ, you can walk into a Chemist and Buy Viagara over the counter!
Man, could I have brought a load of that back here and made a fortune! I was told on the weekend you can only buy 4 tablets at a time here although online  OS sellers will give you 20 or 30 for the right price but they are mostly fake.

I reckon take a load of these down the local senior Citz club and I'd have been knocked over in the rush and made a killing! And I'll bet some of the old blokes would have bought some too!

Maybe I should contact those two girls in NZ I was shooting with and set up a small business enterprise with them to send some over.

Can just imagine them walking into a chemist asking for that. Chemist would look them up and down and say anyone that needed help when in your company would be in far more need of a funeral not blue pills!

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2018, 09:39:44 AM »
Hey Glort, my Father always joked that he wanted to die from gunshot wounds aged 100, having been caught screwing the girl next door by her 25 year old husband. Wish you were around then to help make his dream come true.

I think there are several reasons why they ration the little blue pill here:

1. Much cheaper to import fully grown, useful, tax paying individuals than to breed and educate your own.

2. Pills cost money.

3. "Octogenarian rapes twenty year old" is a very bad headline on the evening news!

Bob

dieselspanner

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2018, 04:29:05 PM »
They give them to the old guys in the UK nursing homes every night, it stops them rolling out of bed.........

Cheers
Stef
Tighten 'til it strips, weld nut to chassis, peen stud, adjust with angle grinder.

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2018, 09:31:09 AM »
I knock back a quarter tab every morning before getting up....Stops me peeing on my shoes.....
12/1 750RPM/9HP Roid 5kVA- WMO Disposal/Electricity & Hot Water Gen
12/1 650RPM/8HP Roid 4.5kVa - Demon Dino
Chinese Yanmar - Silent Runner with AutoStart
Classic Komatsu 1963 Dozer/Fergusson 35 Gold Belly ...
Bikes,Cars,Gunsmithing & Paintball...Oh yes, a 5Ha open air Workshop to play in!