Puppeteer

Author Topic: New Changfa Type Engines Still for Sale in Australia  (Read 347 times)

old seagull man

• View Profile
New Changfa Type Engines Still for Sale in Australia
« on: August 19, 2018, 05:42:28 AM »
While searching around  for information, i found this on a machinery sale site.

Diesel Engine 12 HP Electric Start
L12NM

Diesel Powered
    12 Horsepower
    Water Cooled
    Belt Drive
    Electric and Crank Start
    Maximum RPM 2400 R / min

$990.00

Engine:    600CC Four Stroke Diesel 12HP Water Cooled
Starter Type:    Electric / Crank Start
Air Filter Type:     Oil Bath / Screen type
Fuel Type:    Diesel / 10 Litre Fuel Tank
Output Type:    Belt Drive
Rotation Direction:    Counter Clockwise view from Flywheel end
Weight:    104KG
Dimensions:    74L x 41W x 57H cm
 Shipping Dimensions:     70L x 40W x 62H cm
 Shipping Weight:     106KG

I have nothing to do with them in any way, I don't own one.
Its just that a few people have commented in what i have read on the forum, is they would like others of these engines if they could get them.
So shearing information.

https://www.ablesales.com.au/engines/diesel-engines/diesel-engine-12-hp-electric-start.html

glort

• View Profile
Re: New Changfa Type Engines Still for Sale in Australia
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 05:56:23 AM »

This mob were selling them on fleabay for a while but them stopped. I couldn't remember who had them and searches didn't turn them up.
All depends on getting the terms right.
Thanks for  the link.

I think I'll look at rationalising some of the collection and cash in a few things I have sitting round to A. make space for one of these and B. pay for it so i'm not spending any more on ornaments.  Been a bit over the top lately so got to reel myself in.   :embarassed:

Much appreciated for the info!

old seagull man

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 09:42:51 AM »
Glad i could help, but don,t want to feed an addiction. LOL,  Then i can't talk i have 13 seagull outboards in my shed. So if you get one report back, ok.
And i did see a 7.5kw 3 phase motor, in the Sons,workshop last week, that would go well with a zs195 im thinking.

Are you in OZ?

glort

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 01:09:34 PM »

I'm at Camden on the 0utskirts of Sydney.  It's still Australia here unlike where I came from a year ago.

I'm going to have to sit down and have a good hard think about what I really want to do. Keep buying engines and things and coming up with grandiose ideas but not getting a lot into practice.  Thinking I need to just make 1-2 perfect setups the way I want and get rid of the rest.

Trouble is I keep making mistakes.  I chuck stuff out I later regret and keep stuff that sits around unused. Keep thinking I'm done with something and then have a desire to get into it again and get dissapointed I no longer have what I need.

A Nice, well setup power station would be good and then maybe keep a couple of engines just to frig around with when I get bored with everything that's done the way I want already!  :laugh: