Author Topic: Purchased Used Lovoson 12/2 in non-working condition (Fuel trouble)  (Read 5524 times)

mikenash

• View Profile
Re: Purchased Used Lovoson 12/2 in non-working condition (Fuel trouble)
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 08:18:56 PM »
FWIW, when I had similar trouble with a half-hearted squirt, a bit of a "creak", occasional small smoke etc etc - I bought  a new pump and a new injector and away it went straight away.

IMHO they're not really pricey items and replacing them takes you out of that cycle of half-informed diagnosis and guesswork and frustration

Just my $0.02.  And good luck

saba

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 12:04:16 AM »
Hello there,

It's not so hard and complicated to take an injector apart. If you take the old ones apart for sure you will get the point how it works, you can clean the tips in clean fuel and give it a try. Just work clean. If you cannot get them to work you can order some new tips.
For the new injectors full throttle and keep spinning to get the air out, on top/side of your fuelpump there is also a bleeding screw just to be sure there s no air left there. It sticks out in 45 degr angle. If you work clean don't drop parts on the floor you can take everything apart without getting in to trouble.

Regards Bernhard

toydiesel01

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 01:30:09 AM »
Where do you order a new injector and pump? Just wondering