Puppeteer

Author Topic: Lister CS 6/1 W Radiator  (Read 6217 times)

Jake65mm

• View Profile
Lister CS 6/1 W Radiator
« on: April 28, 2017, 08:13:33 PM »
I have a Original Lister CS 6/1 Im thinking about selling. I have been in the process of completely restoring it over the last year but can't seem to come up with the time to finish it and I could really use the funds for another project. I know my asking price is a little high but that's what I would need to get out of it in order to let it go, any less and I will just leave it in the shed and get to it eventually. So here is the details.
Lister block
Lister crank -.02 and polished
New main bearings,new big end -.02 bearings
lister connection rod new small end bushing
new gidgeon pin, piston and rings
Lister head decked .005 just to clean it up, new valves, springs and guides.
Lister rocker cover no cracks
NOS lister oil pump
NOS oil lines
Lister flywheels
Lister fuel filter
Lister jug, had some freeze damage and has been professionally repaired, bore is good.
.020 offset idler shaft
NOS injector line
Rare lister intake with the vertical ribs
Lister flat belt pulley
2 Lister radiators one is in great shape with the factory shrouding, brass tags, two lister fan pulleys and fans.
New bryce fuel pump
I bored and bushed the lifter galley for the fuel and oil pump.
New oil and fuel pump lifters
Lister crank case cover
 The Engine is almost completely assembled, the crank, rod,piston,rings, is installed, the head is on and torqued down, piston bump is set. Flywheels are not fixed yet I haven't finished confirming the timing.
$3500 for everything
Please no low ball offers.
Only trades I would even consider at this point would be A horizontal English built diesel. But I would prefer cash.

Jake65mm

• View Profile
Re: Lister CS 6/1 W Radiator
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 08:15:26 PM »

Jake65mm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 08:16:32 PM »

Jake65mm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 08:18:15 PM »

Fig

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 02:39:04 PM »
Hi

I have recently got a CS6 and was wondering where you got all of your parts from? Im sure ill be needing some of the same.

Jake65mm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 07:47:08 PM »
Sorry for the delay, I posted this then got swamped with work and truck problems. I bought a lot of my parts from either Ebay uk or sleeman hawkin.
Hi

I have recently got a CS6 and was wondering where you got all of your parts from? Im sure ill be needing some of the same.

MAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 09:23:46 PM »
Not sure if you have sold the unit. I own an original CS 10/2 which I restored about 7 years ago and looking for a single cylinder Can you tell me where about the engine is located. I am in Canada and interested but need to explore shipping options.  Thanks.

M

Jake65mm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 03:39:25 AM »
Sorry for the delay i was busy the last week and a half getting ready for our wedding last weekend. I do still have it for sale. Im located in maryland us
Not sure if you have sold the unit. I own an original CS 10/2 which I restored about 7 years ago and looking for a single cylinder Can you tell me where about the engine is located. I am in Canada and interested but need to explore shipping options.  Thanks.

M