Author Topic: Lister Engines For Sale  (Read 9068 times)

listerdiesel

• View Profile
Lister Engines For Sale
« on: August 29, 2016, 11:22:58 AM »
I have been storing these engines for 12 years now, the buyer hasn't collected them as promised and I'm not paying storage any longer, so they are going up for sale.

Lister 16/2 on generator base
Lister CE Twin
Lister FR1
Lister FR2
Lister SOM set

All are in steel stillages so can be shipped as a pallet.

All are in the UK.

You must arrange collection and payment.

I'll get some pictures up later this week.

I've had a heart valve operation, followed by breast cancer, so the last 12 months haven't been a lot of fun, but we are starting to get out again with the Ruston engine, we were at Lincoln Steam Rally last weekend.

Peter

38ac

• View Profile
Re: Lister Engines For Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 03:02:28 PM »
Hi Peter,
Cant help you out with the engine mess but I wondered where you have been. Sorry to hear about the health problems and glad you are getting better.

Butch
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 03:15:20 PM »
Damit, why do these things always crop up just when I can't afford them? Blasted tax man....

Peter - sorry to hear of your health issues, hope you're on the mend (or even better, fully fixed) now & have a straightforward cruise from here on.

If you'd prefer to store the engines & don't mind leaving them in my care, I can make space for them in my unit - no charge, but I no longer have the means to transport them unfortunately (and last time I took an engine off your hands, I ended up smashing a fuel pump at Cambridge services with my trailer!!). My unit is in Birkenhead (but it's very secure... no tea leaves can even access the site, let alone the unit)
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.

listerdiesel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 03:12:01 PM »
I'll have my last radiotherapy dose tomorrow, or being 'microwaved' as we call it!  then I'll be starting to return to normality as the chemicals wash out of my system (last chemotherapy was 22nd August)

We had the Ruston 1ZHR  engine & trailer out last weekend at a show down in Sussex, nice to have a weekend away.

Peter