Author Topic: The Listeroid Chronicles-WMO and Other Listeroid Modifications  (Read 156159 times)

glort

• View Profile
Re: The Listeroid Chronicles-WMO and Other Listeroid Modifications
« Reply #855 on: October 20, 2018, 01:58:39 AM »

Very impressive results with the Fuge.

Perhaps cracking off the final fuge product may be worth while to make sure it is completely Dry?
Even a light pass should take off any water without actually cracking the diesel.

Good output with the Wind genny as well.  Do you get much wind of significance to give you that sort of output or a steady if lower one?

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #856 on: October 20, 2018, 08:39:09 AM »
Hey Glort,

Thanks for the compliment!

I am doubtful that there will be any significant water content in the post process product, that being said, it would be worthwhile to check again. The m0st accurate way I have found to determine content is by heating and noting the rate of temperature change ... For instance, apply heat, watch temp climb... at around 50-60c it slows down as alcohols boil off...temp climbs again steadily...at 80 - 85c, petrol boils off and the curve flattens again... once done, it marches on to about 98c, where things become interesting as water boils off...it then climbs fairly steadily to about 120-130c with some small dips in rate, nothing significant....and so it pretty much ends for me. I don't have a drill that can be closely monitored at mid-high temperatures...yet!

Wind power on this site is pretty much a dead loss...yes, there are a few good days, but 90% of the time its less than 10% output...which makes it around 50W...A total waste of time so far...but...its only been up a couple of months, lets see if it is more prevalent in one season than another...

Keep it spinning...

Cheers
Ed
12/1 750RPM/9HP Roid 5kVA- WMO Disposal/Electricity & Hot Water Gen
12/1 650RPM/8HP Roid 4.5kVa - Demon Dino
Chinese Yanmar - Silent Runner with AutoStart
Classic Komatsu 1963 Dozer/Fergusson 35 Gold Belly ...
Bikes,Cars,Gunsmithing & Paintball...Oh yes, a 5Ha open air Workshop to play in!

glort

• View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 20, 2018, 12:03:08 PM »

Your work with the fuge and thoughts are very interesting. Everything I have read says the weight of dissolved water in oil ( diesel being a light oil as against WVO etc) was too close to that of the oil molecules for reliable separation to be achived by gravity.
What you have done clearly shows otherwise.

Back in the peak interest days of WVO, there was a product released that absorbed water but not oil and was reusable. I think the name of the stuff was Magnesol But I could be wrong, it's been a while and I never paid a lot of attention as I had no interest in it and it wasn't available here. people set up a column of the stuff and would pump oil through it to dry it.  It could be heated to drive the moisture off and re used.

One thing it was great for was testing dissolved water in oil.  You could heat the stuff to make sure it was dry to the point of free from humidity,  weigh and amount, pass a measure of oil through it then weigh it again. If it weighed more that was water and you could determine how much was present in your oil.

I was always a proponent of Drying oil as was another guy, an old self important snake in the grass whom could never admit he was wrong that went under the forum handle of " John Galt". A real offensive POS that maintained that freezing and thawing oil as happened in his Canadian home when left it outside, made all the water drop out and the Oil on the top layer was 100% oil free.  I maintained there was no physical or chemical reason for this to happen but he abused anyone that disputed his claim to fame and those doing tests were pronounced to be idiots and not doing it right.....However you could get freezing and thawing a sample of oil wrong.
We had an ongoing pissing match for about 3 years with me saying it couldn't happen and him proclaiming it did and any other oil drying method was inferior and anyone using it was a moron. 

This guy got onto this magenesol early on and then claimed it was his discovery when there were forum records of him being sent some by a guy who thought it might be useful in the veg game. It is used in industry for the same purpose.   He started making claims about it and eventually I cornered him in a trap that the oil he was testing with was his freeze and thaw oil and he was showing how much water he had pulled out of it with the Kitty litter which it basically was.
I then called him for all the liar's, self important twats, ego maniacs and everything else. Like a true snake and with a mental defect of not being able to handle ever bing proven wrong, he started going back over forum posts and changing them from years earlier and then saying he never claimed the freeze thaw system  took all the water out at all.

I was a bit quicker and knowing he has spread his claims far and wide I went over every oil forum I could find and copied and screen shoted almost 20 posts where he made the claim and called others idiots.  I put this up in a thread and the guy still wouldn't concede  what he had said but by this time was a laughing stock.  Last time I saw him on a forum he was posting about 10 links a day every day from every thing he could find written about Globull warming.
I think he lost the plot a bit with that because he must have spent his every waking hour looking for articles to support his position and trying to argue with another guy that would put up one counter post a day and have this galt nutter posting about 10 to argue.  Was pretty comical but sad at the same time.

I have often thought of a wind turbine, mainly when the roof is trying to lift the house but like you I live in an area that 90% of the time the wind is very light to non existent.  When it does blow I think it would be useless anyway for being too wild and more damaging than anything else.
I think too that with the advent of solar these days, it's a cheaper and more effective power source than wind for the majority of locations. Sure some that get steady winds all the time may well be different but Like good sun and flowing water, not every location has every potential.

Today I took down half my ground mount panels.  Was only to be temporary to give me more power over winter and I'm sick of the back yard looking like The outside of a space station on the moon. The place looks SOOOO much better without them. I still have 10 panels leaning up against the hedge which are starting to look bad as well as the hedge is growing and shading them and they are not neatly lined up any more.
Taking them away and seeing them wasting away leaning up against the shed wall will motivate me to get them up on the house roof.

Making loads of power atm even though I'd say about 15 of the last 20 days have been overcast way more hours than the fleeting glimpses of sunshine.
Wound the meters back 30 Kwh yesterday not because the generation was fantastic but because we are not using the air at all atm and the water temp into the  " Geyser" has picked up substantially saving a good few kwh there.  Still about 150 kwh in the black atm so have to switch off all the panels in about 2 weeks time and go into the red to keep the power co happy.

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 21, 2018, 10:26:45 PM »
Hey Glort and all!

Played round with the scfm again today, interesting things indeed...

Remade the spindle from a bit of what I think is EN8 bar stock...tough as nails, a bitch to machine cleanly, and a bastard to tap threads in... Reason: the previous spindle was made up from some free cutting steel I had laying around, it was a 'concept' mock up to test with... it served its purpose but started to run out of true around to 10 000 rpm mark and caused a bit of vibration... The new shaft with the old bowl runs nicely up till around the 18 or 19000 rpm mark, but then the bearings start to complain a bit and I have to back it down to about 17500 to 18000 rpm area to keep things reasonably happy... The bottom spindle bearing is the bugbear, I remember dropping it whilst I was assembling it... it might have dimpled the raceway...

I ran some gunk through the beast, 2 x 5l cans of wmo individually... the first was from a petrol engine service, the second was from a diesel engine oil change.

Markedly different behaviors and markedly different results... The petrol wmo, after 3 passes, thinned with 500ml of diesel after the first pass, ended up slightly darker than honey, kind of like when you do an oil change on the car, nip it round the block to test drive it, get home and check the oil...that sort of colour, not new, but just recently changed... The diesel wmo after 3 passes, also thinned with about 500ml or maybe a bit more, remained very dark, but not a 'dirty' dark as in stained skin black, but considerably darker than the petrol wmo. Of interest too, was the tailings left after each run. The petrol tailings were easy to clean and more oily/greasy than the diesel. The diesel, was almost rubbery,sticky, latexy, perished rubber band type snot that needed more scraping than wiping to remove....

It seems like the limiting factor on the rpm is going to be the wallet, last check, the ultra high rpm bearings were quite exy!

Tomorrows plan.... put some covers over the pulleys and belts, then rev the cr@p out of it properly and see if I can trash it! .... Any bets as to the frag rpm of a cast and machined Ali bowl, 10mm wall thickness and 95mm od?

Lets find out!

Keep it spinning...REALLY FAST!

Cheers
Ed

PS... scfm=scary candy floss machine!
Bikes,Cars,Gunsmithing & Paintball...Oh yes, a 5Ha open air Workshop to play in!

glort

• View Profile
« Reply #859 on: October 22, 2018, 12:16:55 AM »

Learning how fast you are spinning this thing makes sense as to why you are getting results others have not been able to achieve.
Also explaining them is attitude.  Most in the veg game like any other internet sourced info are a bunch of pussies.  IF you said you were going to spin something to 5000 RPM they would go into melt down about the thing detonating and wiping out a small city.
Also why I became a virtual overnight expert on Veg. Everyone else was so pre occupied with not doing anything to hurt the engine on their 30 yo POS where as I took the attitude of  " what will actually blow it up?"   The latter has a much more accelerated learning curve than the first in just doing the same as what everyone else did without even understanding why you were doing it!

Hopefully you can achieve high speeds with out turning the thing into a frag grenade.
The oil spinups were interesting as well.  It seems you were able to get a lot of the soot which is the black component out of the petrol WMO but maybe not so much out of the  diesel.  I have read a couple of papers that say it's impossible to get the black out of oil specifically diesel oil or to be precise, the speeds required to do it are only barely in the realm of well funded large company labs in very small qty.  Almost like trying to spin the colour out of red cordial.

Every time I change the oil up at my Dads wrecking yard he's always amazed at the colour of the oil that comes out. Used to give me grief about not changing it often enough till I changed it there, went interstate, came back and changed it again after 3000 Km and it looked as it always does.  While oil on the floor is never a worry and he cleans it regularly, I'm made to put down a plastic sheet and then a good amount of cardboard when I do mine as he complains it's like tar to try and clean up.
Wonder what in the process makes the diesel engine oil so much more filthy and sticky than the petrol?
Maybe it's the veg oil component and your oil you spun up has some in it too.  I wouldn't know anything else. Haven't run a diesel on just diesel in a lot of years.

Sounds like you have built yourself another handy and useful tool Ed.
If you run this oil through the cracking pot, You might get something that looks like new oil or Diesel.  You are certainly working your way to an oil recycling facility.

BTW, how much is fuel there atm?
Here it's around $1.60 /L for petrol and diesel.  For people in the US, that's over $6  or " Time to invade the middle east and just take the the oil" per gallon.  Watch out Canada! You could be in danger seeing you are the main US oil supplier!

If it goes much higher your refinery could be very profitable...... or taken over and confiscated by the SA gubbermint.....

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 22, 2018, 09:54:51 PM »
Hey Glort...

Juice is around the ZAR15 give or take a bit, per litre...

Re the scfm, I didn't get a chance to nuke the bowl today, instead I put a sealed sight glass on the inlet to visually check without having an air vent incoming... That of course required testing, so I spun the water out of a couple of litres of hydraulic oil... That went really well... Running the beast at about 18k rpm made me a tad nervous, not for the bowl and spindle side of things, but for the drive pulley side... it's a very lightweight spoked ali pulley about 250mm, maybe a bit more, in diameter... This evil little shredder is motoring at about 3000rpm, which is about 10x more than it was designed to do, originally, on the drum of a washing machine... Now, picture the scene... 3000rpm of very flimsy Ali pulley whipping a 13mm belt around a 40 something mm spindle...all this is happening about 30mm horizontally above a nice sturdy 8mm thick steel plate welding table.... All at the perfect height to skewer the wedding tackle if something lets go en masse....

Needless to say, I got tired of placing said tackle on the far side of the vise and stretching over to adjust flow rates and the like... So I pulled digit out of rear orifice, got my waterfowl linear, and made some overlapping covers to enable a lower valium intake for the coming tests.... Now the damn thing resonates like a boom box... Gonna have to glue some foam to the insides of the outside to deaden the noise...

I did get a chance to run some well used, fully synthetic, high dollar oil through the beast to see it I could spin out the crap... Well, it's still dark, but... there's a whole shitload of crud in the bowl.... it does clean the heavy stuff and water out, but the fine carbons in suspension... a bit... but not all... which is kinda what I expected anyway...

Tomorrow, before I destruct the beast, I am going to run a 5L batch of petrol WMO through it a few times to see what it can really do... Should be quite interesting to see what it takes, and what the results are...

Keep it spinning...Fastly

Cheers
Ed

Ps...Waterfowl linearity....get the ducks in a row!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:58:08 PM by EdDee »

glort

• View Profile
« Reply #861 on: October 23, 2018, 02:14:55 AM »

Hillarious Ed!

I did get the waterfowl thing actually. You and the mechanic that works for my Dad could do a comedy show together. He has a million one liners as well and a day working with him is more tiring from all the laughing than the actual work.
His favourite subject is to take the Mickey out of our Native Aboriginals.  The sensitivity towards them here is the same as with Colored American people or Muslims.  He never holds back even when people are around and often gets comments about his politically incorrect statements and being racist etc.

Thing is, he has significant Aboriginal heritage in his grandfather was full Aboriginal and he spent a lot of time as a kid growing up in the Aboriginal culture so the indignation at what he says really falls flat when he tells people that he is Aboriginal himself and knows what he's talking about. 

The comments about the Aluminum pulley were also funny.  Mate and I have a thing where we say, "it's only half rated anyway"  refering to safe working load being half or less the tested capacity on things when we are exceeding said ratings.   Running something 10X it's rating is a Different kettle of fish however and I can understand your concern for the safety of the crown jewels.  The scatter shield was a wise addition.

At the speed you are running this I reckon about the only thing that wouldn't be spun out would be Colour although the g forces may be starting to have an effect on slowing down the speed of light!

You will have to get thumpmasters up and going again. Putting fuel this clean in them may mean it's the last time you ever have to pull them down again!
You are well and truly pulling the gunk from the sump drainings with this setup.

I have been trying to come up with an idea to build a garden shredder capeable of shredding flax plants and the root balls. I have a 30 HP Diesel here I could power the contraption with but can't work out the simplest and most effective way to shred the foliage. Knives, flails, chains?   I  would love to see what you would come up with for such a task. Probably be able to feed in small cars and shred them.... with the miscreants that stole them still inside!

veggie

• Keep Calm and Start the Lister !
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: October 25, 2018, 03:02:25 PM »

Interesting project Ed,

I may have missed it earlier, ... what diameter bowl are you spinning at 17,500 rpm ?

veggie
- 6/1 GM90 Listeroid - Delco 33si Alternator
- Changfa R175 - Lease/Neville Alternator
- Kubota Z482 - 4kw
- JiangDong R165 Air cooled - 2 kw

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #863 on: October 26, 2018, 09:42:54 AM »
Hi V,

The cup is 95OD, 75ID by about 70/80/90 or so high... I am now running it up to around 22/23000rpm for the more "interesting" tests...

As per usual fuge principles, the time spent by the medium in the cup has way more influence than slight changes in rpm... I have noticed that at double the flow, even doubling the rpm's doesn't provide similar output quality... I need to make a somewhat higher cup (and a bit bigger diameter to facilitate easier cleaning)...but that's the next on the project list... I think a double height cup would be a beaut, giving just about the right amount of additional time for the media to settle out really nicely...

Petrol engine WMO spinning at a low flow(about 5 to 6min per L) provides a pretty much re-usable lube output...well, re-usable to burn that is, and good enough to re-deploy in the sump if you're out... Spinning waterlogged milky diesel fuel at around 13K rpm gives a dry, better than store bought(estimated) clear and fully serviceable fuel output...

What is interesting though, is even with the spinning, removing water, removing sludge, removing dust and heavy metals from the WMO, the needle valve on my test burner (The one hooked up to the hot water system) still clogs up with very fine, invisible to the naked eye when in solution, what seems to be carbon dust... This burner is a touchy bastard, the feed pump is a very low pressure centrifugal one, and shows up interesting things that would be missed on a higher pressure, positive displacement unit....

I think what I should do, is finish servicing TM1 and run some of this cleaned gunk through him on a regular basis...That will surely pick up the viability aspects... IP elements are the first to suffer when there are abrasives in the fuel....

Enough rambling...

Keep it spinning...

Cheers
Ed

veggie

• Keep Calm and Start the Lister !
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: October 26, 2018, 02:29:41 PM »

Well.... according to your bowl size, by my calculations you are creating approx 22,291 G's of force at 22000 rpm.
That's impressive.
As you stated, retention time and flow rate are critical to a good cleaning.
It would be interesting to see what happens with 2 or 3 passes through the unit.

I wonder if that debris on your burner tip is Ash rather than carbon.? Petroleum oils do have an Ash component when burned.

Nice job !

cheers !
- 6/1 GM90 Listeroid - Delco 33si Alternator
- Changfa R175 - Lease/Neville Alternator
- Kubota Z482 - 4kw
- JiangDong R165 Air cooled - 2 kw

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #865 on: October 26, 2018, 11:16:19 PM »
Hi V,

The "dust"I pick up is in the needle valve that regulates flow to the burner, the flow control is well removed from the flame area... I am using a babbington type burner that I cobbled up out of some surplus bits... an old brass cupboard door handle, some water fittings, a bit of hydraulic pipe offcut, a few bsp water fittings and pipes, as well as two "disposi-can"type tanks for fueling... How's that for up-cycling!

Cheers
Ed

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #866 on: November 06, 2018, 08:50:14 AM »
Hey Girls....

Been playing around quite a bit on the up-cycled projects...Here's a brief summary...

I removed all restrictions and flow control on the babbington burner the other day and replaced it with a direct feed from a header tank that is at about 2.4m height. In the fuel feed line to the burner, I installed a small "bleed" valve to remove any airlocks when starting. The fuel pump is now a "scavenge" pump, it empties the bottom tank into the header tank and any bypass fuel from the burner gets lifted to the top tank as it becomes available. The mixture control is now done by varying the ball depth of the babbington in the stream of oil flowing onto it, as well as the air pressure being adjustable from the air fedd of the from the compressor. The air pressure doesn't make a big difference above a certain point, this pressure point varies according to fuel temperature, mostly, and only seems to influence the level of atomisation of the fuel. Thicker fuels require higher pressures to atomize, the converse applies to thinner fuels. Once a sufficient level of atomisation is achieved, a pressure increase does little more than increase the heat output somewhat, but that is not required in this installation. There is more than enough heat to achieve objective even at lower pressures.

With the removal of the flow control needle valve, gradual blocking seems to be largely a thing of the past, the unit runs semi unattended and relatively trouble free for an hour or two at a time. There are the odd flameouts now and then, but this is mostly due to wind gusts I reckon, the poor bugger is not in the most sheltered area... Startup is a bit twitchy, requiring a richer setting to get the goods flowing, and then one or two leaning out settings as things come up to temperature, all within about 15mins of startup...

As far a the "scrap-o-fuge" is going, he's mostly completed with only a slightly (double) bigger bowl left to cast and machine up... I have now up-cycled an old 70W dishwasher/washing machine/scrap water pump and assigned it to pumping out the catch tank with an option to hook that line into the feed tank, to allow for multiple pass processing of product. It looks like the current most "rewarding" rpm to run at, where things happen relatively quietly with the fuge not sounding like a turbine ready to jet off the premises, is around the 80hz mark at about 15k or so rpm... That equates to around 10 000g or so... Little additional reward seems to be evident running it faster at this stage....(but then again, the rules change with every batch of WMO I process... The only rule that really seems to come into play, is that...Things WILL change!)

I have found an ideal use for the blow gennie with the implementation of the scrap-o-fuge... With only about 350W draw, the blow gennie supports him for pretty much the entire afternoon and well into the early evening...

Right....Enough rambling...as usual, any interesting thoughts from you ladies to add to the pot?

Keep it spinning...

Cheers
Ed (Stalking off into the sunset to go do a Tim Curry impersonation of Rocky Horror.....)

glort

• View Profile
« Reply #867 on: November 06, 2018, 12:28:33 PM »

You sound in good Spirits Ed!

You have gone the same way I did with my burners, remove all small orifices that can  build up and block crap.  I prefer to pump to the burners and use a PWM controller to regulate the speed of the pump but the 8mm line is open all the way through.  Diaphragm pumps don't have much to catch the crap and just push it out.  a good settling or a strain through a cloth is more than enough filtration.

I have thought about the system you are using with the fuel level in one of my  forced air type burners.  Just let the oil go into a tray type arrangement and always have an overflow that was sent back to the tank.  The height of the tank and the bleed return hole would be the regulation and as long as the fuel is overflowing the control tray, the height and flow of the fuel will always be the same and not be affected by temp or dropping tank levels.

You should do a direct hook up to the blogen. Put the blades on a 400Hz aircraft motor and direct couple to a 50 hz.  that would give you some spin!   :laugh:

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #868 on: November 07, 2018, 10:10:09 PM »
Hey Glort...

Yeah, been having a good time lately... I enjoy the analytical type problem solving... shut myself off from the world, tell everybody to piss off and leave me alone, growl at anybody sidling towards me unless they bring a cuppa coffee of course, and make it perfectly plain to everyone in the vicinity that I am not interested in conversation, I'm busy, leave me alone, bugger off, I will let you know when I am interested in putting up with the bullshit, until then, just bring coffee by the gallon, when I am sated and have worked all the frustrations out and spent enough quality time with some mechanical gizmo, I will let the world know when I am ready to be social.... meantime, grab me another brick of ammo, I have an appointment with some tin cans in the back yard....

All good fun actually... by recusing myself from the rest of humanity for a week or two, the world is actually a safer place... I wonder if the local population actually realise that the 6ft walls and electric fence around my property aren't for my protection, but theirs!

Ran some more waterborne diesel through the SCFM today, only about 10L or so, but it went from milky orange juice to pale yellow pee like colour in a single pass... removed about 750ml of water from 10L, not too bad methinks... I ran it through a second time for good measure, less than 5ml caught in the cup, so I think it's good to go...

Also got a 5L diesel that had been used to wash out a sump or something similar... that was interesting... first pass pulled out about 200ml water, and few solids, but it was still jet black...put it through a second time, wound up the wick a bit, ran it at about 15000rpm, and pulled out about 100ml of what looks like graphite grease out of the stuff... it's now an almost cardboard brown colour with a yellowish tinge... if I get a chance I will push it through a few more time tomorrow at highish rpm's and see what falls out of the mix... might even put it under the microscope and see if I can work out the particle sizes, if any, that remain...

You know when you think a project is done...and then another, nice to have change comes to mind... Well, 2 or 3 or 6 changes have taken place on the SCFM lately... put clear plastic pipe on the bowl to catch tank, so I can see the product flow rate and quality leaving the fuge... put a small pump on the catch tank, now if the crap needs a second pass, plug in the pump, up it goes back to the header tank... now with the pump, I am going to install some power sockets on the fuge with a couple of switches to save me tripping over electric leads... but....with a pump on the catch tank, add an old dishwasher water level pressure sensor....and voila... catch tank will fill to a point, pump comes on, pumps it to header, wash, rinse repeat... Pump wont fry itself, pump wont run dry, can be left mostly unattended to cycle the sludge... tomorrows gonna be another interesting day!

Right, enough rambling, time to hit dreamland and an sf book or two...

Keep it spinning...

Cheers
Ed

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #869 on: November 10, 2018, 06:36:17 AM »
Right, so rhe SCFM is just about completed now...Added a pressure diaphragm switch to the catch tank, salvage off the same dishwasher that the pump came from... It works well!

As soon as a couple of inches of oil accumulate in the catch tank, the switch trips and turns on the pump, turns off again once the level has dropped to a settable present...

This lead me to do an 8hr test with some waste oil that had sump washings, diesel, turps, grease and god knows what in... interesting things came to light and might explain some "heated discussions"held in the dim distant past...

Things that I could identify that were extracted:
Water-Easiest to spot, comes out at moderate g forces, fairly quickly
Aromatics-comes off at higher g's, mostly as a pale mist
Silicates and oxides-dense, hardened, crusty, packed tight in lower strata in cup, medium g's, abrasive
Asphaltines- oily crude like, semi solids, mildly abrasive
Greases?-Difficult to remove fully, multiple passes needed at high g's, accumulates slowly, does not appear to be majorly abrasive, but, of this I am unsure. A trip under a microscope and a mass-spec reading would be needed here... If I remember correctly, good ole grease was made from soap, clay and oil.... Could this be the mysterious white abrasive powder that eats engine bits when run as fuel? (previously I speculated that the white powder could be ali oxide)....

I guess nobody in the area has a portable mass spec to come and play with over this side of the world....?

I have also noticed that the waste oil thins out remarkably every time I put it through the scfm, most evident on first pass, less and less evident on subsequent passes... It does not seem to thin out in proportion to the amount of sediments or contaminants removed either... Possible fractioning occurring under high g maybe? Who knows? Anybody else have experience with this?

Well, enough rambling, time to go put tools away and find something else to destroy/rebuild/break/fix then modify!

Keep it spinning...

Cheers
Ed