Author Topic: Advice, please  (Read 2905 times)

overbore

• View Profile
Advice, please
« on: June 23, 2015, 07:59:32 PM »
AT 78.8 I am just recovering from stroke #2 ( not as in bore and stroke ) but as in coronary :-[ so I am going to plan on selling my JKson10/1 complete with a GA Generator 5kwPMG as a complete package, including 8groove belt pulley/drive belt, Racor fuel filter, SS HX, primary side with header tank, SS lines and two gages. 190F thermostat with 3/16 hole, secondary cooling ( for miserable days like today) ) with header tank, cooling fan and water pump, buy pass valves and quality hoses. Less than one hr of initial run time only. Unit is bolted to I beam frame with McMaster Carr vibration pads under securing it to heavy pad. Comes with portable engine lift and some spares. Yes you may come look /see but no, In view of health I can not deliver. Any serious buyers here? Atlanta metro area

Many thanks, overbore

38ac

• View Profile
Re: Advice, please
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 02:18:33 AM »
Sorry to hear about the strokes and hope the recovery goes as good as can be expected.
As far as I am concerned your on about as good a place as there is to sell it. I sell more engines through this site than all others combined.  You can try Craigs list or Ebay or there is a site called SmokStak where you can advertise it on Engine Ads.  I have been offered several similar units at very attractive prices so no good news for you on pricing but you never know?

good luck with the sale and your recovery.
Butch
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

overbore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 03:16:06 PM »
Butch, thank you for the kindness of your reply and good suggestions. My plan is to get so I can walk a straight line w/o a cane then get serious about photos and listings on E buy. Progress is good.
Blessings, overbore

mactoollover2005

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 07:48:31 PM »
Hi Overbore.

Sorry to hear about your strokes, hope in short time you will make a full recovery. I know from experience with friends and neighbours who suffered strokes as to what you are going thru. So chin up and stay positive and hopefully you will make a full recovery.

Cheers.
Derek
Still working on finding a lister gennie.
Derek