Puppeteer

Author Topic: NEW 16/2 Power Line brand Listeroid for sale in NC  (Read 5114 times)

guest23477

NEW 16/2 Power Line brand Listeroid for sale in NC
« on: January 08, 2015, 03:43:50 AM »
Hello,
I have just brought home a NEW 16/2 Power line Listeroid from my fathers shop.

It was purchased from a seller in Canada as an Air-Compressor along with a parts
kit to make it a diesel engine. He and I have purchased several engines this way
and had nothing but great running engines. This 16/2 is surplus to my dads needs
and he has asked that I sell it. The engine has the electric start option and has
been taken apart and inspected, NO Sand found anywhere! We have been using
these engines for years so we are NOT new to these!

The conversion (which takes just a few hours to complete) has been done, valves
lapped, new rings, gaskets installed, has mechanical water-pump and ring gear on flywheel (complete
electric start option), 20" flywheels and everything that came with the engine and
more. It has been un-crated and sat in his heated/air conditioned shop since it was
delivered a year ago. It is a thing of beauty. I even found a new camshaft for it in
a box. Bronze Gear, counterweighted crankshaft, it is nicer than my 16/2.

It is located in Raleigh NC, it is NOT crated but I can do that if you wish to pay
for shipment. It can also be picked up locally. This engine is NEW and has yet to
be started. I have one exactly like it that has over 200 hours on it, starts first time
everytime! The Power-Line brand is the PoweranAnd Product, this engine is ready
to run and the prep work/cleaning has been completed. They are smooth runners!
My father and I are both A&P certified mechanics, so it's done right, and I know
that it is ......

I have an 8/1 and identical 16/2 .....I don't really need another one!

I will send pictures to serious buyers on request.

Asking $3800

Thanks for looking,

Les