Author Topic: LPW2 help  (Read 6830 times)

honda lee

• View Profile
LPW2 help
« on: November 13, 2014, 06:40:58 PM »
Hi all, I just found  couple of lister petter LPW2 engines and I am looking for a fly wheel I can use and any manuals for this engine. Thanks

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
Re: LPW2 help
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 07:37:06 PM »
We stock for LPW...

dieselgman
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

richardhula

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 09:31:41 PM »
Hi all, I just found  couple of lister petter LPW2 engines and I am looking for a fly wheel I can use and any manuals for this engine. Thanks

Google is your friend for a manual ;) - check this one out.

honda lee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 11:56:10 PM »
Thanks for the link that will do just fine.
Gary, that is good to know. I got 3 of the lpw2 engines from army surplus one looks to be unused but we will see. All three turn freely and look good except 2 of the engines have a broken fan blade mount bolt.
My email address crashed so I am now using my wife's untell she kicks me of randikay1968@hotmail.com please email me a price on a flywheel and a fan blade. Any way to replace fan blade mount bolt? Any advice on things to check before I try to get them started?

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 12:43:28 AM »
These military spec engines are most likely sold to our government under the Cummins/Onan brand name and have a few peculiar external parts. Are yours set up with 24volt electrical systems? I can supply the Lister flywheels, but you may find you also need Lister bell housings (and likely starters) depending on how you want to utilize the engines. It can be costly to get them up and running.

dieselgman
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

honda lee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 12:52:23 AM »
They are labeled as onan with 24v starter and alternator. I am hoping to sell two of them to pay for them and keep the third to play with.