Author Topic: CL - looks like parted out SOM Lister in Colorado  (Read 2418 times)

deeiche

• View Profile
CL - looks like parted out SOM Lister in Colorado
« on: September 27, 2014, 09:12:56 PM »
I saw this posted today.  Might be a deal for someone needing parts or a project.

10 HP Stationary Diesel Engine - Lister Type - $550 (Oak Creek/Steamboat)

I am offering this nice 10 HP stationary Listeroid diesel engine. This engine still has hundreds, probably thousands of hours of use left in it. I used this engine to drive a generator for 3 or 4 years. I quit using it a couple of years ago because of too many reasons to go into here. All the parts are there along with an extra crankshaft. When I took this out of service it had just started throwing oil and I suspect the oil pump will need to be replaced, other than that I think a good cleaning and new gaskets and it would be ready to go. I experimented with several different fuel types (straight WVO, mix of WVO & unleaded gas and WVO & diesel ) and the engine ran & performed well on all.

The whole engine assembled weighs about 900 lbs and it will need some sort of stand/frame to mount it to.

I am asking $550 or best reasonable offer. Please call with any questions or interest.