Puppeteer

Author Topic: HHO what do you know?  (Read 15852 times)

glort

• View Profile
Re: HHO what do you know?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2019, 09:50:44 AM »

I haven't heard HHO mentioned in well, 6 years and 4 months. I thought it had pretty much been kicked to the curb as bunk.

It has everywhere it has been raised but for some reason, some people are just desperate to believe in fantasy, conspiracy theroy's and don't understand the laws of Physics and principals of science.

oldgoat

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2019, 12:33:15 PM »
If you can't understand the simple laws of physics I guess you will go on believing in perpetual motion machines and all the conspiracy theories explaining why you can't buy one.

mikenash

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2019, 06:49:40 AM »
"Quote":

All you‘re Word‘s proved  that you the Dickhead at all... and you give other People Names? If you had more than I.Q. 50 you must truly disapointet about your‘e lousy results!
And all the lost Time & work and sadness  about it makes  you so angry&bitter?  maybe You need a rehab.

Sincerly Heri

I'm still laughing  :)

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2019, 07:18:08 AM »
Enough of the crazy shit already.

Anyone expecting >100% efficiency out of any energy conversion system is a fruit loop. Fact.

onkelheri, I have deleted your posts because we do NOT go calling fellow members dickheads, unless accompanied by photographic evidence.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.