Author Topic: Help in Id on this Lister  (Read 11604 times)

spencer1885

• View Profile
Re: Help in Id on this Lister
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2011, 06:55:53 PM »
Actually Spencer petrol engines is probably the next step. As wood gas and methane continue to become more popular like solar and wind energy has then petrol engines will follow. There are probably a 1000 lister engines in Colorado pulled form oil fields ran in Canada of natural gas. These are mostly air colled so thery will not be the first choice for CHP systems. That is something that is really catching on big with the population. When you look at harvesting energy from the entire system the cost is more efective. Creating electricty to power the lights, heat to warm the house and hot water to keep the hot tub warm. The total package. So if you find the need to sale some of you items take advantage of the people looking in the US for what you have to offer. With the containers coming over it make it possible for people over here to get one. No matter where the furture steers us there will still be the love of the slow speed engines for the collector.

DD,
Thorsen has first refusal on the som ,please make me an offer and buy every diesel and genny I have.
It's all going, and I will stick it on ebay.

Spencer

dieseldawg

• View Profile
Re: Help in Id on this Lister
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 06:54:58 AM »
@DD

Couldn't have stated it better!  With electric cars being pushed on the public with no additonal power generation being developed, energy prices have no where to go but up....