Author Topic: Old Style Lister  (Read 18034 times)

Dave

• View Profile
Old Style Lister
« on: May 04, 2006, 11:57:18 PM »
Old Style listers is back.....again.

Doug

Re: Old Style Lister
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 02:47:46 AM »
Thats odd.....
I wonder who is running that show?

Doug

Dave

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 03:01:57 AM »
I don't know, but there is a Washington phone number. Funny, there's no mention of the previous buisiness gyrations.

Doug

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 03:13:11 AM »
I did some looking into that company, they had some of their product shipped into Tocoma from Asia forwarded to I think Centralia....

Doug

Loren Johnston

• shoveldriver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 08:12:12 AM »
 Dave and John, Old style lister is not back. The web site you saw on the net is Calneva of another state selling through Oldstylelisters.

fuddyduddy

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 06:48:42 AM »
Tittin',
You are more full of sh** than a Christmas Goose.

You badmouth utterpower, when George puts out more FREE, accurate information than even Lister did.  And, George does not even sell engines!

You make comments about  Willem at old style puke listers, when the truth is he prevaricates and cheats. There are multiple posts on this forum about the problems he created and the lies he told. Just one of the tiny ones is the number of YEARS he supposedly imported Listeroids, when it  was only a VERY few engines for a very short time.

Next, you make comments about the military and service. Be VERY careful here, for there are those of us who not only served for many years, but are war veterans. Be very careful.

You also lie about the engines that Old Style Pukes sold. Look on the forum here, and elsewhere, and there is still a trail that tells of rusty/seized engines, deposits placed and orders made but not received, even people who tried to contact Willem's brother, and it has been reported that HE had to finally quit even taking emails or calls.

You know, Willem has a real thing for synthetic oil. I could not help but notice you said the same thing on one of your posts. Willem even said to use it from the "get-go", when almost all of us know that would be a real mistake, for it would not even allow the rings to seat initially, Hmmm, sounds like YOU may be Willem. Let's see, if it walks like a duck, squawks like a duck...
is full of sh** like a duck (goose)...YUP, you may VERY WELL be Willem.

fuddyduddy

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 07:36:05 AM »
OK, looks like Willem, er "titanium", got booted off again.This person does not understand how folks can defend a liar and a cheat.

Here is just one tiny link:
http://www.stationary-engine.com/pipermail/sel/2005-March/006424.html   This covers Old Style Pukes ripping off Steve Grey at Steve's Old Engine Shed. Steve is a wonderful man, and puts a lot of effort into his web site. You can read what the link says, but this is part of it: "Steve Gray wrote:
>
> Just to let y'all know, the rip-offs continue. It seems the English
> engines are the favorite topic, especially the Lister/Listeroid family.
>
> Was just made aware of some clown in Washington state lifting things off
> my website for his commercial site. No permission, no correspondence, just
> grab an' go. I was also told of how the guy then proceeds to "bad mouth"
> the way I had built things in the picture he ripped! I understand he's
> grabbed from several sites, so be aware, particularly those with Lister
> based equipment. The website in question is
> http://www.oldstylelisters.com"

This is a post from March of 2005, and is web history, so it cannot be changed to protect the guilty!!

Doug

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 03:39:32 AM »
OSL is back online:

Hard to tell who wears the pants is it Anand or Willy?

Doug

1966Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 11:16:10 AM »
I went to check out the osl web site based on this post. Poking around I found this interesting remark of this forum from this page:

http://www.oldstylelisters.com/lister-engine-forum.html

"Some of my customers are experiencing criticism caused by one or two members of the forum. To protect yourself being accused of being me, I strongly suggest that you make no comments about our engines on the forum However, if you feel the need the speak up then by all means do so as I have been enjoying reading their comments and seeing their frustrations. Their actions speak for themselves."

Also:

"Non rotating tappets seems to be talked about everywhere in great detail so I have came up with a great solution that not only stops the tappet from rotating but, also stops the wear problems associated with non rotating tappets. What we have done is to use roller lifters in place of the solid ones. No more wear problems. Note: if any of my engines with regular solid tappets wears out, I will replace the tappet and cam lobe free of charge, so stop worrying about it."

Wow, roller lifters! Whats next, roller rockers. :)

Jon

Doug

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 12:54:34 AM »
Willy is very buisy, still bed ridden and taking lots of pills so lets keep on top of things incase he forgets something or accidently deletes all his anouncements and an in a drug induced haze changes history

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I am currently waiting on the manufacture to ship my last 3 orders placed prior to my accident. They are B.C, B.H and L.J.  The serpentine pulley's along with sk bushings are also being shipped with this order. My memory is not as good as it used to be and if I missed anyone, Please let me know.

Monday, August 07, 2006

The telephone has been ringing in the early morning hours
from customers wishing to place orders and to ask questions
about their individual needs. Most all mornings I will be knocked
out from my pain medications and muscle relaxers to control the
swelling in my neck from surgery so please leave a message and I
will return your call when I can or you may call me anytime after
1:00 P.M. Pacific time.  Thank you, Willem

fuddyduddy

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 01:15:23 AM »
Yup, and Wily also says "Some of my customers are experiencing criticism caused by one or two members of the forum. To protect yourself being accused of being me, I strongly suggest that you make no comments about our engines on the forum However, if you feel the need the speak up then by all means do so as I have been enjoying reading their comments and seeing their frustrations. Their actions speak for themselves.

http://listerengine.com

Do not take apart one of our engines or this will void all warranties. Again do not disassemble our engines. If you are experiencing a problem with it, let us know in advance so we can work with you on getting the problem fixed ASAP."

Yup, Wily will send his ace Indian mechanic out in the middle of the hurricane on Sunday night in Crocodile Alley, Louisiana, to fix Billy Bob's broken 6/1. Yup... I'm a believer-not.

Doug

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 03:13:25 AM »
Monday, August 14, 2006

Dear Sirs,

The entire industries in Rajkot City are going to observe holidays for celebrating birth of Lord Krishna.

Accordingly, Our unit will also be closed between August 15, 2006 to August 19, 2006.

Please take a note of it.

Regards,
Atul Patel
Anand Enterprise, 

If you didn't get this in your email, you got it from Willy

Doug

Happy celebration of the birth of Lord Krishna our Indian friends.

Doug

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 02:31:05 AM »
Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sponsors Needed!

We are in need of additional equipment like; CNC Machines, Lathes, Milles, Welders and a Motor home for traveling and showing our products and Cash. If you our someone you know would like to help us by providing money or equipment, Please let us know. Thousands of people will be without power again this year and you can help us help them with our complete generator system that will run on Bio-diesel, oil our waste vegetable oils. Thank you, Willem

Lets all dig deep and toss Willy a few bucks, and some machine tools and an RV so he can tour around and spread the word. I was just thinking, he going to need a driver since the pills for his neck knock him out most mornings and maybe some one with time is willing to answere all his phone call for him while he sleeps off the meds.

Doug
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 02:35:27 AM by Doug »

rgroves

• View Profile
    • Flint Hills Diesel
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 02:44:13 AM »
Dear Willem

Ask Krishna, I hear he has a soft spot for your sort.

Love as always

rg

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sponsors Needed!

We are in need of additional equipment like; CNC Machines, Lathes, Milles, Welders and a Motor home for traveling and showing our products and Cash. If you our someone you know would like to help us by providing money or equipment, Please let us know. Thousands of people will be without power again this year and you can help us help them with our complete generator system that will run on Bio-diesel, oil our waste vegetable oils. Thank you, Willem

Lets all dig deep and toss Willy a few bucks, and some machine tools and an RV so he can tour around and spread the word. I was just thinking, he going to need a driver since the pills for his neck knock him out most mornings and maybe some one with time is willing to answere all his phone call for him while he sleeps off the meds.

Doug
A country boy can survive - Hank Williams Jr.

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2006, 02:45:04 AM »
while you all are diggin,,, dig a bit deeper and send me some cash,, or a motorhome ,,, or....

:)

bob g
otherpower.com, microcogen.info, practicalmachinist.com
(useful forums), utterpower.com for all sorts of diy info